He nodded and walked back to his house. She got in her car which was parked one house before his. She noticed that Abby did not leave and was standing behind a bush next to his house so Avery drove up to her.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Avery I just wanted to talk to you." Abby walked up to car and asked to get in. She opened the door and sat down.

"I'm sorry for saying those stupid things on your lives and at the party. Thinking about it now it was so immature and i'm sorry."

"You didn't have to stand there and watch us, you could've texted me."

"Avery you blocked me on everything."

She giggled before looking back up at Abby.

Yeah i still don't like you..She thought to herself.

"Okay well I have to go so bye." Abby got out of the car and watched as Avery sped off.

Mattias POV

There was a knock on my door and I got up to get it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing in front of me.

"Can I come in?" She asked me while giving me a small wave. I stood there confused. Half of me wanted to throw the door in her face and the other half wanted to let her in to see what would happen.

"I guess I'll just go.." I stopped her and let her in. She walked over to the couch and sat down across from me.

"I came here to apologize for everything I did over the past year and a half, it's truly embarrassing and I'm sorry for everything." I was shocked. I didn't know what to say.

"Thanks? That still doesn't change the fact that you harassed my girl on the internet and at a party. I was told that you were literally telling everyone you wanted to fight her that night. You're fucking crazy Abby." She shook her head and walked over to him.

"Just for once listen to me Mattia! I want to make things right and I'm starting by apologizing for being immature. Why can't you accept it and move on?!"

"Cause I don't want to?"

"Whatever, you never liked to listen to me anyway." She got up and walked to the door. I felt bad for not taking her seriously. It actually seems like she's changed.

"Wait! I'm sorry for being a dick and I accept your apology." She slowly walked over to me and gave me a hug. I stood there awkwardly before hugging her back.

When she pulled away she looked in my eyes. She kissed me but I pushed her away.

"You gotta go." I opened the door for her then slammed it. She was walking away with her head down. It looked like she was crying but I don't give a fuck. I felt bad but I still don't give a fuck about her.

I was at my window watching her walk away when Avery pulled up.

"What the fuck?" I quickly went to the door and walked out to her.

-

All four of us got to the mall and waited in line for the nickelodeon universe park.

The whole time Kairi and his girl were being lovey dovey and were all up each other.

Me and Avery went on rides together and took lots of pictures in the photo booth.

After about two hours we went to the candy store across from it.

"Oo they have Japanese candy! I've always wanted to try it!" Watching Avery get happy over candy is like watching a little kid get happy over candy.

Her and Natalie both ran to the box of Japanese candy while me and Kairi waited behind them.

"So did she have fun?" I asked Kairi while watching Avery with the biggest smile on her face.

"Yeah she said she really likes Avery and that she had a lot of fun tonight with me. I think Ima ask her to be my girl."

"Ah I see you!" We did our handshake then started walking to the girls.

"So Abby came over today to apologize for everything she's done and she kissed me before leaving.." Kairi had a shocked look on his face.

"What did Avery say?"

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Her reaction to when you told her." Kai crossed his arms and turned fully towards me.

"I haven't told her."

"Why the fuck not? She deserves to know." He lightly smacked my shoulder

"Eh what she doesn't know won't hurt her." He put his arm out and stepped in front of me.

"I know you did not just say that. You can't just disrespect her like that. She's been stressed this whole week and decided to stop studying to take you out. She literally tells you everything and you're not gonna tell her this??" I can tell he was mad that I said that.

But it's true. Why would I tell her if I did nothing wrong?

"If you don't tell her I will."

"You wouldn't. I'll tell her later. Let's go." He sighed and walked over to Natalie and I left with Avery under my arm.

We all piled into Averys car.

Avery went to the back with Natalie and was having a long conversation. I couldn't hear much of it because they whispered the whole time. Me and Kairi didn't talk much.

I dropped them off then stayed in the car with Avery for a while. We ended up switching spots.

We sat there for a while just enjoying each other's company, not saying anything just listening to the music.

"So earlier when Abby came over she kind of...kissed me. But I just want you to know that I pushed her off of me and kicked her out." She sat up and took a second to comprehend my words.

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?"

"I don't know I'm sorry."

"I'm not mad at you, babe, because I know you wouldn't intentionally do it and I believe you when you say that she came on to you. I'm just disappointed..that you didn't tell me earlier when I came over."

"I know and I'm sorry for not telling you." She sighed and got closer to me.

"It's fine I guess."

"I'm gonna study for precalc tomorrow." She put the car in drive and started taking me home.

"Goodnight Avery, I love you." I said leaning over to her. She looked at me with a half smile and kissed my cheek.

"Let me know when you get home." I said. I sighed going to my front door. I'm just hoping she's not mad for a long time.

I put everything away and threw myself on my bed. I let out the biggest sigh remembering Averys face when I told her what happened. She did look disappointed.

I picked up my phone and texted her. I don't know why I felt extremely horrible. It's a shitty feeling to hear your girlfriend tell you that she's disappointed in you.

i love you avery
11:35pm

goodnight i love you too
1:23am