Helping Hand

"Bakugou! Where were you!? Dad was looking for you everywhere! He said you didn't show up from lunch! Dude! You worried Hizashi and he barely gives a shit about how we act! You scared me and both of our dads! What the hell are you thinking?!" Shinso yelled as he pulled Bakugou into one of the empty rooms.

Bakugou didn't say a word. Just stood there looking down at the floor. The shadow his hair casted made it so Shinso couldn't see his face. The purple haired boy soon sensed something was wrong... Very wrong. But when he tried to place his hand on Bakugou's shoulder he flinched.

"Bakugou? Dude this isn't funny... Are you ok?" Shinso asked trying to get a good look at the blondes face. But it seemed like Bakugou's only objective was to work against him.

"Bakugou let me see your face," Shinso commander only for Bakugou to flinch and shake his head. Shinso became even more worried. Especially when Bakugou shook his head his fists clenching.

"Bakugou... Let me see your face,"

Bakugou couldn't take it anymore. He would usually stand up. Tell people that no one can control him. That he was the boss. That he was the one calling the shots. That he was going to be number one. That he was going to be the number one hero.

But the truth was?

He isn't. He was far from a leader. Or at least that's all his brain told him at the moment. He was weak. The pounding in his head told him he was a loser. That he was weak and that no one would love him. Hurtful words went through his head. The words seemed to open different wounds in the boy's heart. Wounds that should have never been there in the first place.

Monster...

Bully...

Worthless...

Asshole...

Villain...

That made Bakugou snap. His head rose up and Shinso had to hold in a gasp when he saw the blonde's face. Red tear tracks seemed to be burnt into his skin. His face was pale white and the whites of his eyes were almost blood red while being irritated and puffy. When Bakugou looked down at his hands Shinso's gaze followed.

His hands were in an even worse condition.
Bakugou's hands were covered in crest shaped cuts. Small but pretty deep. Shinso could tell they were from Bakugou's nails. But that was the least of Shinso's worries. His hands were hurt... Badly. The thought soon hit Shinso like a train. Bakugou has closed his fists then exploded the palms of his hands. His wrists seemed to be turning purple and red in different places. Shinso's eyes widened both of them filled with worry.

"Don't- Don't look at me like that... Please Shinso.  Please don't look at me like that. Never look at me like that. Never look at me like that Shinso," Bakugou said as his eyes clenched tightly and Shinso lunged forward and put both of his hands on the blonde's shoulders.

"Bakugou what happened? What happened to you?! This isn't ok Bakugou! Look at your hands! They are bloody and bruised. Your wrists could be injured. Why are you crying? Who did this to you?! When I get my hands on them I swear-" Shinso said and Bakugou looked up making the purple haired boy stop talking.

"Please don't hurt Kaminari! The one you should be hurting is me! He didn't mean it! He didn't mean to say it! Even if he was right! Please Shinso don't hurt him! Hurt me if anything! I'm a pain in the side anyways... A-A minor inconvenience... A-A Villain," Bakugou said his voice going from a yell to as soft as a whisper.

"Bakugou look at me," Shinso said, holding Bakugou by the shoulders and looking him in the eyes. "You are not a villain... You are a great person and you are going to be a hero. You are not an inconvenience or a pain in the side. If anything you are an inspiration. People may hate you. But it's what you do that changes your future. Whatever those fuckers won't change your goal unless you let it," Shinso said and hugged Bakugou close.

Bakugou's legs gave out from beneath him. He started to cry while drenching Shinso's shirt. But at that tile Shinso didn't care. He just held Bakugou tightly, letting the boy cry. Bakugou let out a guttural scream letting out all the pain he was holding in. Shinso flinched at his scream but he just held him tighter.

"Bakugou... I'm so sorry," Shinso said, just letting the boy cry and cry.

Meanwhile Kaminari was sitting in the classroom. His head propped up by his hand. He was tired. Yet they had no training and they even had a free period. But he was so tired. Sluggish even. Sometimes Kaminari would even find himself dozing off and closing his eyes.

Kaminari looked over to the two empty desks on the other side of the room. Bakugou desk and Shinso's desk. Kaminari was wondering where they were. But the electrical blonde had no reason to get into Bakugou's business. He had no right after what he had done. Kaminari sighed and let his arms fold on the desk and his head drop down.

Kaminari felt like trash. He really did. He felt so bad about what he had said. He was so tired and was so desperate. Bakugou made his mind turn off and his heart beat like crazy. Sometimes Kaminari can get ahead of himself. This was one of those horrible times. Kaminari was worrying his head off. Because of one little stupid mistake he could lose the one he loved.

He was about to start crying.

That was until Mina, Sero, and Kirishima came by.
"Hey Kami... Are you alright? You seem a little down dude," Sero pointed out while putting on hand on Kaminari's back which was just simply shrugged off. The three looked around at each other who all shared a worried look.

"Kaminari? Buddy. You've got to talk to us at some point," Kirishima said and the other two friends agreed with quiet hums.

"I fucked up guys... I fucked up really badly and I don't think I can forgive myself," Kaminari said his voice wavering a bit and he didn't even look up from the floor. His head was still tucked in his arms.

"Aww... Kami! What's wrong? Please tell us! What's wrong?" Mina asked and was quickly at Kaminari's side with her eyes shifting to a worried look.

"I'm so so so sorry. I'm sorry for everything that I've done. I said some things that I didn't mean. I hurt Bakugou. I hurt Katsuki Bakugou. He's hurt and so am I. Even though I deserve this pain. Bakugou didn't deserve anything I did to him," Kaminari said and let some tears slip from his eyes.

"Kaminari... You're alright. We know that you're tired. We understand. But we all agree that you shouldn't have said the things you said. But we are still going to stand up with you. We're going to help you," Sero said, giving Kaminari his signature smile.

"How are you going to help me?"

"Oh you'll see,"