Maybe...

"So... who is it Bakugou? Come on man!"

"Excuse me? What did you say? What kind of question is that? And why are you talking to me like that?" Bakugou asked as he wiped his head around to see Shinso looking over at him from the other side of the room. Eri not to far from the ash blonde herself.

"If you haven't realized the Hanahaki disease only works when someone loves another. So who is it? Who has the great Katsuki Bakugou fallen for? Come on bro I've got to know. If your going to die for the dude then he's got to be worth it," Shinso said and Bakugou just pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Weren't you listening when dad was talking about it? It's Kaminari you idiot! Denki Kaminari! That dunce face is the one I've fallen for alright?" Bakugou said his voice turning tired and weak as he turned his back to his two new acquired siblings.

Bakugou soon let out a cough and his hand flew to his mouth. No blood came from the depths of his lungs but there was still pain. Everything burned as he forced himself to stand. Again Bakugou asked himself a question. A question he had asked himself so many times before. A question that circulated in his mind. The question that he hated to ask...

Why did he have to chase after someone who used to be so far behind him?

Eri just looked up at her purple haired sibling them over to the blond who was still facing his back to her. Her black shoes clicked against the wooden floor as she approached the figure. She never really liked seeing people in distress. Ever since Aziawa and Hizashi took her in. She has sworn to never let anyone feel the pain that she had felt. Even if she had to help them one at a time. Even if it took years she would help people.

"Big Brother? Are you ok? Why are you crying? I don't like seeing big brother sad. Can you please smile? I like it when you smile big brother," Eri said as she tugged lightly at Bakugou's sweatpants to get the blonde's attention.

Bakugou's red eyes slowly met Eri's and he gave the little one a small smirk. One of his hands to wipe away are few stray tears and other other patting Eri on the head. Eri gave Bakugou a small smile back and hugged his leg tightly. Soon Bakugou picked up the girl and hugged her back. Eri's head resting in the corner of Bakugou's shoulder. Eri looked over to the other side of the room to see Shinso. She gave her other big brother a smile compelling him to come over and join.

Shinso just shrugged and walked up to the two. Shinso rapped his arms around Bakugou and Eri's bodies engulfing them both in his arms. Bakugou's back was pressed up to Shinso's chest and Eri's face was facing Shinso a smile showing through the blond hair that got in the way. Soon Bakugou started to shake as the tears edged their way back to haunt the blond. Shinso noticed and soon pulled the two towards the couch. Sitting down and pulling the two shorter siblings down with him.

Shinso laid back Bakugou resting against his chest. Eri was still pushed up against Bakugou's chest and didn't mind snuggling in. One of Shinso's arms made their way around the ash blonde and soon they were just a pile. A pile of bodies and limbs. All of them snuggled together with no care in the world. For Bakugou this was a nice break. Soon all three of them fell asleep.

"Hey Shinso?! Bakugou? Eri?! I swear those two boys haven't done their homework and Eri needs help with her math at school. Where are those kids?" Aziawa asked as he walked into the living room with Hizashi following behind.

"Wait... Hunny look," Hizashi simply said as the two adults soon made their way to the couch.

Both of them smiled at the pile of kids on their couch. All of them sleeping after a long day of school. With Shinso on the bottom and Bakugou on the top. Eri sandwiched in the middle. Hizashi smiled and soon dragged his husband onto the couch with their kids. Aizawa on one side and Hizashi on the other. Like a family.

Meanwhile Kaminari was sitting in Sero's living room with the rest of his friends. Sero's parents were out on a business trip so he had the house mostly to himself. Kaminari was just curled up on the couch hugging a pillow tightly to his chest.

"Maybe it's all one misunderstanding. Bakugou is a very mysterious dude Kami. Who knows they might just be working on something together!" Mina said as she sat down next to her sad friend.

"Did you see the look he was giving Shinso? That was a look that you give to someone who is more than a friend. Bakugou usually walks home too! He doesn't even live near the guy! I don't even know who that little girl is! There are just so many questions and too little answers!" Kaminari exclaimed and buried his face into the pillow soon letting out a scream.

"Maybe you could talk to him tomorrow. Since we had a really hard training day we might have a recovery day tomorrow! So that means that things are going to be pretty chill. So you have a chance!" Kirishima said and Kaminari just looked up from the pillow.

"Yeah man! Just wait! You'll be with him sooner or later! Everything is going to be fine! There are going to be some bumps in the road. But you've got to get back up! Come on man! Who knows?! You might be seeing this all wrong! You don't know till you try!"  Sero said sitting on the other side of the electrical blonde and putting a hand on his back.

"Yeah... Maybe it's just one big misunderstanding,"