Take Chances

"Oh my god! On my god! What the heck?!" Kaminari screamed as he backed away from the trash can and looked over the Bakugou who turned deathly pale.

The doctors finally ran in and took the boy off the floor. They set him down onto his bed and checked his injuries. That's when the group saw the bandages covering Bakugou's legs which were still bleeding. In all of the commotion the explosive boy popped some stitches. The squad was pushed out of the room and were sat outside on the cold metal benches.

"What do you think happened to him? I've never seen anything like that. What quirk was he hit with? What would do something so horrible to a person?" Mina asked and the others who were still shocked just shrugged.

"I've never seen a quirk do so much damage. Other that Shigaraki... Nothing has left someone so broken. Even Bakugou couldn't handle it. It got worse when Kami touched him," Kirishima said as he looked over to the blonde that was sitting next to him.

"Blood. That's what was in the trash can. Just blood. Only blood. Oh god... What did I do?" Kaminari was in shock and was slowly starting to panic. A gentle hand on his shoulder brought him back to reality.

"It's his condition. It's probably just a coincidence that when you touched his back it got worse. He'll be fine Kami. Stop worrying and just calm down," Sero said and rubbed circles on his back.

"But you touched him and he was fine. I just really hope I didn't make his condition worse. He looked fine and now he's bedridden. It was when I stepped into the room! That's when he started to get sicker!" Kami said as he buried his face in his hands.

Sero hugged Kami tightly as the boy lost his composure and started to cry. That's when they heard a small explosion and loud choughs coming from the room. Mina was the only one to gain the courage to look in the room. When she did she saw Bakugou holding one hand away from his face and one hand covering his mouth. The one covering his mouth was dripping with blood and the other was letting off random explosions here and there.

The doctors couldn't even get close.

Mina just watched the chaos until she was lightly nudge aside. She then saw her home room teacher walk up to the boy. His eyes shining red and the explosions came to a stop. Bakugou pulled his hand away from his mouth and someone came to him with a towel and a trash can. He wiped his hand free of blood and stop some blood into the trash can.

"Ashido I need you and your friends to go back to the dorms. You are not allowed to visit Bakugou anymore until I say so. Am I clear?" Aziawa asked the girl without taking his eyes off the blonde.

"Alright," Was all Mina said before going to her friends who started asking her different questions. She didn't answer any of them. All she did was tell them they needed to go back to the dorms. So they did. Leaving Bakugou with the doctors and their teacher.

"Bakugou we did some digging on the villain Black Orchid. Her quirk is named Hanahaki. You've heard of the legend correct?" He asked only for Bakugou to nod not taking his eyes off of the floor.

"She injected me with something didn't she? That's why the back of my neck burned?" Bakugou asked and Aziawa just hummed making Bakugou know he was right.

"That's not all she did though. These are your parents correct?" Aziawa asked and Bakugou's heart clenched as he looked up to see a picture of his mother and father. "They were found murdered just yesterday. Their bodies were so badly bruised and broken that it took them a whole day to identify them. I'm sorry Bakugou. But your parents are dead," Aziawa finished and saw the boy start to shake.

"All of this cause I didn't love her... If I had just said yes to joining her... My parents would still be alive. I would still have my life. I would still be going to school. I would still be with my friends. Now just because I turned someone's confession down. I lose everything," Bakugou said snapping his head down so no one could see his eyes were brimming with tears.

"I'm sorry Bakugou. But since all of your other relatives live somewhere else and refuse to claim you. I wanted to ask you something. I'm taking care of two kids and me and my partner have been thinking about taking in one more. So what do you say?" Aziawa asked as he held out a clipboard with adoption papers on it.

"Why would you want someone like me? Wouldn't I just cause you trouble? You've already got a lot on your hands. The last person who tried to take me in died. How do you know I won't hurt you in the long run? I don't wanna hurt anyone anymore," Bakugou said his mind wandering to his mentor Best Jeanist who had died to All For One jusring his rescue mission.

"Just take it kid. We're giving you a new chance at life. You don't have to live at the dorms and you can stay at home with me. You need to take chances. Even if sometimes you think you shouldn't," Aziawa said and Bakugou sighed soon signing the paperwork and handing the clipboard back to his teacher.

"I guess you're stuck with me old man. Even when school is out," Bakugou said with a smirk and Aziawa just rolled his eyes but smiled either way.
"I'm already dealing with some kids at home. You will be no different," He said and soon walked out of the room but not before turning around with a smirk.

"Welcome to the family... Katsuki,"

"Thanks old man... Glad to be apart of it,"