A normal day? Never...

Bakugou was adjusting his gauntlets as he walked into the gym. Shinso wasn't too far behind him as the purple haired boy was trying to fix his mask. All of the others were trying to get around and getting in a group. Kaminari frowned as he watched the blonde and purple haired boy walk through the doors of the gym. He could help but feel another ping of jealousy flow through him.

'Bakugou would probably never like me. He probably just likes me as a friend... Yeah that's it! Just a friend. It's not like anyone would like someone dumb like me. I'll never have a chance with him. Why not just give up now?' Kaminari thought to himself and Bakugou felt his lungs clench inside of him.

Shinso saw Bakugou's struggle and he ended up having to lunge for the boy as he tripped over his own feet and fell forwards. Shinso helped Bakugou hold up his own body weight and Bakugou let out a small grunt as he pushed Shinso away. Bakugou muttered a thanks and was soon standing on his own. He then walked with Shinso to a separate part of the gym away from everyone else.

"What was that? Are you alright? I though the doctors said you were fine," Shinso simply stayed and Bakugou had to clear his throat before answering.

"Shut up fuck face. They said I was good enough to go to school. Never said the shitty disease I have will go away anytime soon. So get the fuck off of my back damn it. It's times like this that I wish I was invisible to the whole class including you," Bakugou said and stuck up his middle finger at the purple haired boy.
"Yeah whatever you angers Pomeranian. You know you need me. Like I need you to get through school. Well... That might be a lie. We need each other. So let's just get through today and we'll be alright," Shinso said and put his hand on Bakugou shoulder.

"Yeah whatever. Don't get all soft on me ya shit. We still have people to beat into the ground. So let's get to playing this stupid game of dodgeball. Then we can y'all with Eri back at home. Remember the class isn't supposed to know we're Aziawa's adopted sons. So try not to be so fucking clingy," Bakugou said shrugging away his hand but smirking as he did so.

"Whatever you say... Bakugou," Shinso said returning the ash blond's friendly smirk.

Bakugou and Shinso soon lined up with the rest of their team. Which happened to be right next to Kaminari himself. The electric quirk user frowned again as Shinso stood between the two blondes. Kaminari hates the barrier. He wanted to just push Shinso aside so he could talk to Bakugou again. It was times like this that Kaminari wishes that Shinso never moved up in the first place.

"Let's get this over with... When I blow the whistle you're all going to run to the middle and grab a dodgeball. Remember once hit you're out for good. No catching the ball. Once you're touched your out. Ready? Go!" Aziawa said blowing the whistle and backing away from the middle of the gym.

Sero quickly grabbed two balls with his tape and launched them both towards the other side. Iida was able to push his team aside and run up to grab a ball. Soon multiple dodge balls were flying through the air. With a smile Bakugou grabbed a dodgeball and launched it with a power of an explosion flowing behind the throw. Which hit Aoyama right in the stomach causing his to fly across the room.

"Take that you sparkly shit! Always twinkling my ass!" Bakugou yelled soon letting out a laugh as he launched more balls over to the other side soon knocking out Satou and Koda.

When Bakugou looked behind him he noticed some kids on his team were out for the count. Uraraka and Jiro were sitting out on the side. Uraraka was throwing up in a trash can and Jiro's ears were bleeding as she held up a tissue to them.

After a few more minutes of playing Bakugou was thrown to the ground by Shinso who had pushed him aside and took a hit for the blonde. Dark shadow became restless and soon got out of control causing Tokoyami to get hit himself. Kirishima was just hit due to his stupidity. Luckily the other team had lost Hagakure, Ojiro, and Yaoyorozu during that time.

"Bakugou. I'm going to give you an opening. I'll run up and get hit. Then you can hit Iida and Shoji. I'm guessing both will run up and try and hit me. Since I am one of the more powerful ones in the class," Todoroki said and Bakugou just rolled his eyes and nodded. It wasn't too bad of an idea.

Soon Todoroki has run up to the front and got himself pummeled by dodgeballs. But Bakugou was able to his Shoji and Iida. He was even lucky enough to whack Tsuyu with one of other dodgeballs he was able to get his hands on. On the other side of the gym Midoriya was able to hit both Ashido and Sero. Soon the last ones standing were Bakugou, Kaminari, and Midoriya were the last ones standing.

Bakugou was recovering from his last few throws. But Midoriya was ready and was already aiming for the ash blonde. It was until Kaminari pulled Bakugou down to help him dodge. Bakugou soon looked down as he hit the floor to see Kaminari clutching onto him for dear life. Bakugou smiled but then when Kaminari looked up to meet his eyes he felt a burn consume him. Soon Bakugou felt a clutch in his throat and his body let out shocks of pain. He curled over in pain soon wrapping his arms around himself.

"Crap! Bakugou! Are you alright?!"

"Kacchan! Kacchan what's wrong?!"

"Everyone step away! Shinso get him to recovery girl! Give him some room! Back away from Bakugou! He needs to breath!"

"Yes Sensei!"

"It's he going to be alright?"

"He can barely breath!"

"What happened?"

"Come on Bakugou don't pass out. Stay with me,"

So much for a normal fucking school day.