Namjoon gave me a sheepish look then got up from his spot.

"I'm going to go and grab some soup for myself and make sure the others eat too. Watch him for me baby girl?"

I nodded my head as he walked out the room.

I stood up from my spot and made my way over to Namjoons old spot.

"I swear that wolf thinks I'm ten."

"He's just worried is all, he's not used to seeing you sick."

"That's what ticks me off even more."

I laughed.

"Getting sick is normal Jin,we all get sick and you're always there to look after us. It's time we pay you back."

He smiled before saying,

"Can you put this soup on the table there?"

I quickly grabbed the bowl from him and placed it on the table before going back to Jin.

As soon as I was in the chair again, Jin quickly opened his arms, telling me to cuddle with him. Of course I can't say no to that.

I settled myself in his arms and breathed in his caramel scent.

"You know I sent Hoseok in here with the soup, where did he go?"

"When Namjoon saw him, he immediately stood up and took the bowl from him, telling him to go to where the others where."

"Aish that wolf."

We both laughed softly before being drowned in a comfortable silence.
I felt Jins arms wrap around me tighter as he placed a kiss a top my head.

"Hey princess?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for rescuing me that day. I don't know what I would do if I hadn't met you. If I'm being honest, you bring so much joy and happiness that I wish I had met you before I met my previous owner."

I moved myself from his embrace and looked at him,

"Where did this come from?"

He smiled and pulled me back into his arms.

"I just felt like I needed to say it."

"Well in that case, Jin, thank you for always making sure we are well fed and that we don't do all the stupid things we want to do. Thank you for making us smile and even when we were in the worst moods you knew exactly how to cheer us up. I hope you never feel unloved in this household because I can assure you that every single one of us loves you so much and would know what we'd do without you."

I looked up to Jin to see tears start to escape his eyes. I lifted up my hand to wipe them away but he grabbed my hand in his own. He placed it on his cheek before kissing the back of it and placing it close to his heart.

"I hope you can feel how much I love you Y/N."

I smiled up at Jin.

I knew Jin loved me. I knew he loved everyone. Not only did his words show it but his actions too. No matter what, Jin always had time for us, even when he was dealing with his own problems, he still managed to help and solve ours. The day I met Jin, I knew that he was going to make a big impact on our lives. And the lives of the people around us.

"I know how much you love me Jin, you don't have to prove it."

He shook his head and smiled.
Pulling me once again close to his chest. The warmth surrounded me and slowly lured me to a deep sleep.
As I was about to fall asleep, I heard Jin speak. Although I could hear it clearly. Without thing much of it, I let sleep over take me.

"Oh my dear princess, if only you knew how much I loved you."

/°/
HELLLLOOOO
I missed you guys :]

Honestly, you guys make me feel so loved and the amount of love this book gets is unbelievable. I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH

And questions?

Stay safe guys, especially right now. I hope you are all happy and healthy!

Xoxo
Randomgirl300