"I'm fine aunty, how are you" I asked her.

"Perfect" She said.

I talked with them for a while and went outside to help mom who is being anxious from morning.

Catering were arrived she was giving instructions to them. I went and stood next to her. "Ma just relax" I said.

"Riya you look gorgeous" She said.

"Thanks ma and you look wonderful in this saree" I complemented her.

"Ma you go and check on others, I will take care of it" I said and she went to the guest and started talking with them.

I told them to place everything on the backyard and instructed them to arrange the table for lunch.

I came inside and noticed shruthi and Gokul finally arrived. I went near them and hugged them both. "Why you guys are late" I asked them.

"All thanks to shruthi" Gokul said.

I glared at her"hey don't give me that look, I want to look good for my Ishan"she said and pointed to my brother who was sitting with krishnan and talking about business and stuff.

"Seriously shruthi, don't mock my brother again. " I said.

"It is so much fun to irritate him" She said.

"Whatever" I said.

"Where is your husband" Gokul asked me.

"I don't know he will be here only" I said.

"Anni dad was asking for you" Meera came to me and said.

"Oh okay, you both sit here. I will join soon" I said and went toward dad who was asking for me.

I went to him"Are you looking for me, dad"I asked him.

"Yes dear, shivaram she is my second daughter-in-law, Riya he is one of our important client" He introduced us.

"Hello sir, It's nice to meet you" I handshakes with him.

We talked for few minutes and then dismissed myself from there. Functions was about to start but I never seen Gowtham for a while. I was searching him karthick was standing at one corner and talking in phone.

I went to him" Hi bro how are you"I asked him.

He turned to me" Ah riya, I was fine how are you"He asked me.

"Good. Anna did you see Gowtham" I asked him.

"He went outside" He said.

"Thanks" I said and went out to find my husband.

I was about to go outside to find him, but I was stopped by my father. So I was engrossed in function which was about to start in few minutes. All our close relatives and friends were arrived.

Pandit was telling something to mom, mom was searching for someone after she spotted me she called me and asked me to bring shwetha on to the stage.

I went and knocked on shwetha room and went inside. Shwetha was looking beautiful in this attire. She was wearing a violet with half white silk saree and a beautiful designer blowse.