Part 16

Aki stared down at the cloak, his thoughts were stuck in what happened in the golden dawn. "Would they do the same?" 

"AKI-CHAN!!!" Asta shouted as Aki was suddenly tackled to the ground. "What the hell Asta? You were suppose to help me" A girl said as she entered the room, she had a mop in her hand and was soaking wet. 

"Mopping the floor's is not something royalty should do" The girl said holding the mop like it's something gross. "Who are you?" Aki asked prying Asta off him. 
"I am Noelle Silvia" Noelle flicked her silver hair in a sassy way. "And you? Not like it really matters" 

"Aki, Asta can you just stop?!" Aki shouted holding the boy back with one hand. "I will never give up on you Aki-Ch-" Out of nowhere Asta was knocked out by a flying mop. Aki looked back at Noelle seeing she was the one who threw it. "T-Thanks I guess but wasnt that a bit too much?" 

"Well either he does not leave you alone for the day or you can be at ease for the day" 
"Good point. Anyway thanks, umm where is the rest of the black bulls anyway?" 
"They are somewhere around here, oh and to thank me, mop the hallway's. It's not something someone like me should do" Noelle said holding out a bucket of soapy water. 

Suddenly Aki disappeared from Noelle's view. 
---------------------
The boy walked through the hallways looking at the sheer amount of rooms. "I thought the black bulls were small."

Out of one of the doors came the sound of laughter and also the sound of glasses breaking. Aki slowly opened the door seeing the fire boy from yesterday. "Come on you gotta do better than that" the boy had a baseball bat in hand while another younger boy threw things at him.

"Can you guys keep it down! I can't hear my darling sister!!" A man yelled from the corner of the room. He had a slight nosebleed and many pictures of some young girl around him.

"Don't you wanna join me Gauche?" A young girl asked wearing nothing but a bikini. In her hand was a bottle of some sort of alcohol.

Aki looked over the room more seeing it looked more like a bar than anything else. A huge guy along with a smaller creepy one sat in a dark corner while a tiny girl was devouring a mountain of food close by.

"Ah look who has finally decided to join us" Yami said slamming his hand onto Aki's back, causing the boy to stumble further into the room.

"Oh look it's that pretty guy from earlier." The drunk girl said this before she fell onto the ground, drool dripping out her mouth.

"Hay you look strong wanna fight" the young boy said flying in the air infront of Aki. "Hay looks like your wearing the coat. Yami why didn't you let me test him first?" The fire boy said with a pout.

"He is from a 'prestigious' group seeing he was from golden Dawn and to add onto it, he saved your ass magna." Yami said sitting down on a big chair.

"My name is Aki, I come from Hage village" Aki said slightly shy since all eyes were on him.

"From Hage you say, so you come from the same place as that runt" Yami said placing a cigar in his mouth.

"Aki-chan!!!!!!!!!!" Asta yelled as he came slamming through the wall.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 24, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Journey to become the Magic Emperor (Black clover fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें