Part 2

Once a year throughout the clover kingdom, those children who have reached 15 years of age gather for the grimoire acceptance ceremony. A right of passage that will increase there magic power. 

"AWESOME ARE ALL THESE shelf's SHELF'S FILLED WITH GRIMOIRE'S! Which one is mine?" Asta shouted with his voice echoing through the tower. Aki stood close to his friends while listening to most of the rich kids make fun of them. "Leave them, there just a waist of energy" Yuno said calming Aki down. 

"Welcome to grimoire tower acceptances. On this day you all will take your fist steps down a new path. I wish you integrity, hope and love." A old man said as he came flying down from the tower. He used magic to enhance his voice as well. 

"For those who don't know, I am the master of this grimoire tower. Now no one has ever from this region distinguished themselves on becoming a magic-knight much less the magic emperor. "I pray that one of you will take charge and become the most powerful mage in the country.  And now, accept your grimoire's" The old man said as the room lit up with magic books coming from all directions. Each unique in there own way. Either a different pattern or they are a bit thin or thick. 

Grimoire's flew to there respective owners, all excited for what's inside. "Hay uuuuuh is my grimoire running late or something?" Asta asked, the boy was on his knee, waiting for the magical book to come to him.

"Uuuh try again next year i guess" The old man said shocking Asta. The whole tower started cracking up with laughter with everyone making fun of Asta. Yuno stood at the one side of Asta while Aki was on the other. "I this is getting annoying" Aki said to himself as he tried to hold his cool and not lash out at everyone. 

Suddenly two bright lights came from the top of the tower. The two books slowly made there way to the hands of Aki and Yuno. This shocked everyone. Yuno grabbed his grimoire extinguishing the light. Everyone gasped at the sight of a four leaf grimoire. 

Aki tisked at the sight of Yuno's book ask he quickly grabbed his own. Aki's eyes traveled to the cover to see how many leaves it had but he instantly covered it, not wanting anyone to see. 

"I will become the magic emperor" Yuno announced shocking everyone more. "Yuno just wait, I'm hot on your heels. I'll catch up to you! I am your rival" Asta just caused everyone else to laugh even louder at him. 

Yuno simply walked pass Asta only uttering a single word "No". Soon the tower cleared out with only Asta and Aki left. The two boys soon went to some nearby trees and sat on them. "So why didn't you display your grimoire?" Asta asked in a downed voice. Totally not like usual. 

"I dont know what it even means" Aki said holding the book in Asta's direction. Its a book covered in white and gold on the one side and pure place on the other as for the clover, it was a four leaf but the one side is gold while the other is black as coal.

"What's with you now Asta?" Aki asked placing his book close to his chest. "Are you going to give up on becoming the emperor just like that? Where is the spring in your step?" Aki asked quietly as he regretted on what he did back at the church. Him ignoring Asta was not the right thing to do. 

"Your right! I won't give up that easily! Your not winning this round faith. I don't care if it will take me a year two or even a hundred! I'll work until i get that grimoire. I will become the magic emperor and I'll prove anyone who stands in my way wrong. And after I reached my goal, I'll make you my wife so please marry me Aki-Chan!!" Asta asked while kneeling in front of Aki. 

"And your back" The boy said with a small smile on his face as he jumped down onto Asta's face causing him to plant into the ground. "No" Aki said playfully. 

"Hold on what is that?" Aki asked seeing a display of fire magic at the entrance of the castle. "Yuno is still there, lets go!" Asta shouted as he picked up Aki and rushed off. "Put me down idiot!!" Aki yelled slamming his fist on Asta's back. "Not now, you will be too slow to get there" Asta said as he sped up, instantly arriving at the door. "Hold it!" Asta shouted as he ran into a wall causing both of them to topple onto each other. 

"What the hell is going on here!! That's Yuno's grimoire give it back to him you dirty rotten thief!" Asta shouted as he instantly got back up onto his feet. 

"How the hell does he have this much energy?" Aki thought as he stood up as well. "Oh the little shrub that waited so long but didn't get a grimoire" A man with long hair said. 

"Oh so you heard of me. Now give that grimoire back to Yuno!" Asta shouted causing the man to laugh more. Aki unknowingly opened his grimoire and flipping it to another page. The boy thought it would be best to try out this magic book. "Light creation magic: Light rush" Aki said but his body instantly took off. The speed was too great for him to handle so he face planted in the opposite wall, getting stuck in a small crater. 

"Well that's one of you down" The man said, shooting chains to Aki which wrapped up around him. The man slowly turned to Asta. "Asta run!" Yuno yelled 

"Run from a waist of space like him, never!" Asta shot off, dodging chains from all directions but was caught just before he could land a hit. "Your done boy" The man's chains suddenly had blades on the end which sliced Asta up, throwing him into a wall.

"It's no use boy, you can't escape from me" The man said, planting his foot on Asta. "I'm not done yet" Aki said under his breath as his grimoire opened to another page. "Dark creation magic: Dark slash" Aki said as a black slash sliced off the chains he was wrapped in. "So that's why it is dark on the one side, lets try that again" 

"oh you escaped, I didn't want to hurt you since your pretty face would fetch a good price for all the lonely men" The man said coldly as he shot chains to Aki. 

"Light creation magic: Light rush" Aki's body glowed brightly as he shot off to the man, attempting to punch him but he quickly tripped over some chains laying on the ground. "Hahaha your funny kid. But play time is over" The man hand chains wrap around Aki, magic canceling chains, and brought him closer to him. 

"Maybe I should just keep you to myself. You'll make an interesting play thing" The man licked his lips seductively. "But first I need to dispose of the trash." 

"You won't be able to get the better hand of Asta" Aki said with trouble. "Oh and why is that?"

"Because he is our rival!" Yuno and Aki said at the same time. Suddenly a dark grimoire came floating down in front of Asta with a blade sticking out of it. "Sorry you had to see me in such a weak moment guys" Asta said coldly as he broke the chains. 

"I'll destroy this guy" Asta said, grabbing the blade. The sky suddenly turned dark with a ominous power surrounding Asta. "Don't you lay a hand on Aki-Chan" Asta said coldly as he suddenly disappeared from sight and reappear with the blade in the man's stomach. 

Asta caught Aki before he shot off with the man. "I will become the magic emperor"