Part 6

"This will conclude all the exams that we have prepared. When we call your number please step forward and be ready to get judged. If you are chosen by a magic knights squad please wait outside of the arena for your captain. They will guide you to where you need to go." William said before taking a seat. 

Soon number's were announced. Some people were accepted into squads while most weren't selected. "Can number 163 step forward" 

Aki regrettably took a step forward, his head faced the ground. "I hope I didn't mess this up" 

A long silence crossed the air, Aki looked up seeing no captain lifted there hand. Aki held his breath, there were only a few seconds left before he is disqualified and fails. "Where are you, It's cold in here.  A strange voice in Aki's head said. 

Luckily four people raised there hands. "Captain Yami of the black bulls and Captain Jack of The green Mantises, Captain Nozel of the silver eagles and Captain William of the golden dawn.  You may choose which squad you want to join." The announcer said, giving Aki a relief. 

"I choose th-" Aki's head started pulsating violently until he reluctantly said the rest against his will "The golden dawn."  This caused some gasps to come from the crowd. "Its so unusual for a commoner to join the royal squads" Some crowd members said. 

William had a small smirk on his face but luckily could hide it underneath his mask. Aki stepped away to the waiting area, clenching his head. "What the hell was that." 

"Next is 164" 

Yuno stepped forwards and all nine squads raised there hand for him. "I choose the golden dawn" 

Aki sighed hearing this. "Dammit he is following me" Aki said to himself as Yuno suddenly came up behind him. "Not really, I was planning to join the golden dawn from the start, what made you change your mind on the black bulls though?" 

"I-I don't know. But I should just be happy I got into a squad. No need on dwindling on what I could have chosen" Yuno nodded to Aki before joining him on the bench.

Suddenly there attention was grabbed as a intense magic aura erupted form the stadium. Asta stood in front of Captain Yami. "Nobody would want you since you have no magic power" Yami said coldly. Do you still think someone with no magic power can become the magic emperor?" 

"I don't care if I don't get chosen. No matter how long it takes, I will become the magic emperor. People in the crowd started laughing in this, even Yami cracked up. "Your funny kid. Come to the black bulls. Oh by the way, you don't have a choice" Yami instantly gave off this menacing aura, causing people to shiver from it. "Yep now i'm happy I didn't go with them" Aki said with a slight sweat drop. "Don't say that now, we don't know how our captain is" 

Soon the exam ended with everyone going there separate way's. Aki grouped up with the golden dawn while Yuno said he had to go deal with something. 

"welcome Aki, I hope you don't mind but we will have to take a longer route to the guild. It seems our teleporter is unavailable right now" William said giving off this warm energy. "Oh there won't be a problem. Don't like portals anyway." Aki said with a small laugh. 

"oh, this is my second in command Langris Vaude." A boy with weird hair stepped forward, nodding to Aki. 

"Where is the other one, we should be getting on our way" Langris said with a bit of haste. "Oh sorry about that, I had to deal with something" Yuno said as he came up next to Aki. "All right let's get going then" Willaim said as he climbed into a horse carriage followed by Langris. 

"This will be our first steps on becoming the magic emperor. I won't go easy on you Yuno." 

"Neither would I"