I'm scared...i can tell he's trying to turn me on but it's just making me sick.

"What are you talking about?" I ask. "You made me hard this morning, so I'll make you wet tonight baby" he turns me around and kisses me.

I pull away "not here". I say.

He looks around and notices a few people staring. He nods "see you tonight darling" he says innocently and kisses me on the cheek.

Right as he kisses me on the cheek Ariana walks in.

Great.

She looks upset as Alex walks away. She gives me a 'what was that?' Look.

I open my mouth to say something but I'm cut off by Brian.

"Morning everyone! Welcome back! Today I want to review like we did on Friday and then we are going to learn a new song!" He explains.

Everyone nods and gets into position.

Right before buwyg,ib comes on, Brian allows us to take a break. I decide to head to the restroom, I need a breather from both Alex and Arianas gaze at me throughout practice.

I'm also not feeling very well, my stomach is aching and I feel weak. As I'm spraying water on my face I hear a knock on the restroom door.

"Almost out!" I say. I dry my face and exit but my path is blocked by Alex who immediately connects his lips with mine.

"Just looking at you dancing is making me feel so hot for you" he says grabbing my thighs and pushing me against the wall.

I let out a groan in pain that's comes out more like a moan than anything which is what I didn't want but my stomach hurts.

"You like that baby?" He says grinding his hard on against my pelvis. I'm not going to lie it turns me on slightly but i don't want Alex like that.

"A-Alex" I try to say but I stumble on my words. He tries to unbuckles his belt as he's kissing my neck but we both jump at the sound of the door opening.

"Y/n we need to talk abou- WOAH...uh...i-erm" Ariana looks like she's on the verge on tears.

"Ariana it's not what it looks lik-" I try to finish but she looks away and cuts me off.

"That's o-ok I'll let you guys get t-to it...I completely understand y-y/n" she chokes out.

Alex sets me down and fixes himself as Ariana exits the restroom quickly. My heart sinks and I feel like crying.

"What was her problem?" Alex says. "Alex we need to talk" I need to tell him now, everything is going to shit. Exactly like Ashley told me it would. I should have done this earlier.

"Sure darling what is it?" He smiles. I feel guilt and I know why I feel guilt now. It isn't because I'm scared of hurting Alex. It was because I was scared of hurting Ariana, and that's exactly what I did.

"Alex we cant be to-" I start but once again my fucking luck is cut off!

"Alright everyone let's get back!" Scott shouts. "Sorry angel, it'll have to wait till after practice, and we'll finish this later too" he says with a wink.

He leaves the restroom, I'm just standing there frustrated and in pain. My stomach is killing me but I can't tell if it's because of the situation or not.

I push through the pain and make my way outside of the bathrooms.

We start the choreography for buwyg,ib and Ariana looks pissed off. As Alex does his part with me, I grow more sick and guilty as I notice Ariana glaring at us but also look like she's about to sob.