Nick and Selena

(Pretend this Nick and Selena)

"Hi I'm Nick Jonas"

"And I'm Selena Jonas and this is our vogue cover and interview we are interviewing each other today"

"Ok go for it baby"

Selena laughs "So Mr. Jonas you have been touring with your brothers for over a year now and now you are heading to Europe for your European leg of the Happiness Beings Tour, What has been the most fun of the tour?"

Nick smiles " I feel like nothing has really changed being on tour with my brothers it's gotten more fun every time were on stage every night is amazing singing our old songs and fans singing along,"

"What was the inspiration behind Happiness Begins? Everyone knows that you, Joe and Kevin have written all the songs for this album and each one of you have a personal connection to each other what song is yours you connected with the most?

"The inspiration for Happiness Begins was you guys" Nick gestures to Selena. "We knew at some point we wanted to get back together and make music but we had to go through therapy as brothers and somethings were let out and we worked on that and now we are stronger than ever and they song I connected with the most is Love Her is about you no matter how bad we fight or argue you always prove you were right and I love you for that" Nick leans over the kisses Selena. She kisses him back.

Selena giggles "Ok, when we had our daughter Paisley what were your thoughts going on in the hospital, I know for a fact I was worried and scared and you were calm the whole time I wanna know" Selena looks at him.

"So.... for any new dad it's fear that runs through your mind when you are having a child but the key for me was to not make you stressed out and just stay calm and then an hour later Paisley was here and I cried twice first time at our wedding and I am a guy so I can admit that,"

"Yes you did. Now after years of being in the spotlight at a young age and being part of one the biggest boy bands at the time how have you dealt with fame now that you are married and we have a daughter do you think that our daughter Paisley will decide to follow our foot steps,"

"I think being 15 years old and having all that intend on you is crazy especially when you have fans everyday screaming your name and then the news putting a story out their about having our purity rings and joking about that...... I didn't like that what me and my parents raised me and my brothers that way we believed in that I still do now that I have a daughter I want her to wait when she is ready and having a ring shows her that. I get nervous for Paisley I don't want her to be in the same industry as me and you now with social media people already talk you but now people can tag you in a post or a thread and you see all of that in a negative way,"

"Ok Mrs. Jonas now it is your turn, Who has been your inspiration for this year and what does being rare mean to you,"

"Well this may sound cliche but you and Paisley inspire me everyday getting up and looking at Paisley I see my reflection of myself in her I know it sounds crazy but when you have another life that is depending on you it makes everything worth it, and Rare has just become a different meaning to me to me it's I'm beautiful and confident and not scared of things I used to do before I'm guarded over my heart well use to now that I married you and I love hard and now that I have found that with you you are the person that has maxed me feel rare and worth everything,"

"Definitely agree on that, you are rare and I wouldn't change that for anything. So we filmed a music video together actually two one was for Burning Up when we were 15 and now that we are married What a Man Gotta Do, how was it working again on a video with your husband,"

Selena laughs. "You and your brothers have different ideas and I love how you guys come up with different concepts I just had a feeling you were going to do risky business cause we watch at home all the time and it was really fun seeing you dance is crazy cause you have one move you do," Selena starts laughing.

"Ok enough of my dancing I dance amazing, so I know fans want to know this cause they hear it from me too, do you want more kids?" Selena blushes.

"I do want more kids and Paisley does want a sibling she loves playing with Faith, Alena,Hope and Valentina so who knows what could happen,"

"You heard it here people baby making after this interview," Selena laughs covering her face.