Nick and Selena Part 2

Selena excused herself from the table after finishing her dinner and headed to the bathroom. The bright fluorescent lights made her blink several times, she goes to a stall and does her business after she is done she steps out and heads towards to sink and starts washing her hands she hears talking coming towards the bathroom the door opens and Hailey steps in. She pauses for a moment and hangs up her phone.

"Well isn't this a small world," Hailey says with a smirk. She walks over to the mirror to fix her lipstick. Selena begins to walk towards the door.

"I thought you moved on but I guess you're still hung up on him, aren't you?"

Selena turns on her heel to face Hailey.

"What did you say?" A laugh tumbled past her lips.

"I said you aren't over Justin." Hailey snapped.

"Did you even listen to the song? Or only read headlines? I clearly state that, that chapter of my life is over and done with. I feel absolutely nothing for him anymore." Selena explained.

"I see how it is Hailey. You're afraid that you're going to lose him again.

Her mouth dropped open in protest.

"Why do you feel threatened by me? I'm literally about to have my husband's baby and you think I'm somehow going to breakup your marriage. I don't get it." She shook her head, her brown locks moving.

"I.." Hailey was at a loss for words.

"You two had such a long history together, I feel like he'll get bored of you and leave. He hasn't always been faithful as you know." The blonde paused feeling her voice quiver.

"I love him with my whole being but I'm scared he'll hurt me like he hurt you." Her blue eyes met Selena's brown ones.

Selena stepped forward and took Hailey's hands. "He made a lot of mistakes when we were together and he still has a lot of growing up to do. Justin loves you, don't drive yourself crazy looking for things that aren't there.

"If you see legitimate red flags in your marriage don't ignore them." Selena gave her a small smile.

Hailey nodded wiping away the few tears that managed to escape.

"Thank you." She said quietly.

The brunette turned to leave the restroom and before she could push the door open Hailey held it for her.

"You look like you could pop any day now." Hailey said as they exited.

"Yeah. I can't wait to meet her." Selena beamed holding her stomach.

Hailey sat back down at her table and Justin looked up from his phone at her. "Selena, can we talk?"

"No I'm going to enjoy being with my friends and family. You should do the same."