Nick and Selena Wedding

(Selena's Dress)

Selena has Demi doing her makeup and Taylor fixing her dress, she nervously looks down much to Demi's annoyance, at her hands watching them start to shake

"Hey you okay?" Demi asks looking at Selena through the mirror. The makeup brush she held was still in her hand as she looked at her friend concerned.

"Yea." She attempted to lie. She shook her head. "I'm not okay. I'm so nervous my anxiety is starting to kick in." Selena looked back down at  her hands as they trembled.

"Hey hey, look at me Sel." Demi sets the brush down on the vanity. She turns Selena to face her, she kneels down to face her.

"You don't need to be scared of anything. I know that look. I had that look when I married Joe." Demi recalled.

"You are about to marry your best friend and lover. I know for a fact that you went through hell to get back to him," Demi gently held her hands to keep her calm.

"I know I know. I went through so much hell with Justin. Then he gets married and he acts like he's a better man, when in reality he never was. He puts on this 'God made me better' act but it's not true." She blinks her eyes trying not to cry.

Demi grabs a tissue, lightly dabbing away the small tears that managed to escape.

"I get it but you can't think about the past, God put Nick back in your life after all these years. You deserve happiness and this is the moment," Demi pulls her to her feet.

Selena nods in agreement.

"You're right. I shouldn't be thinking about my past relationship. I'm getting married  to the man of my dreams." Selena readjusts her veil.

Taylor gets up from where she was sitting and hands Selena her bouquet. Nick and Selena's dog Georgie enters the room.

"Oh Georgie! my little baby you look so cute

"Oh Georgie! my little baby you look so cute." She bends down and scratches his ears and they all exit the room.