Selena and Nick

Few months later
Nick and Selena have been together for about two years now and it's been good, Selena has a new movie coming out this summer The Dead Don't Die and more Puma and Coach ideas coming soon.

Nick has been in the studio with his brothers now that the Jonas Brothers are back together and are recording their new album and starting their tour and he just finished filming Jumanji 2. They have been really busy and now their is time to spend with each other take a little vacation, Nick knows that Paris is Selena's favorite place to go and she loves sight seeing and the art museums.

Nick has reached a point in his life were he is ready to make that change in life and being with Selena is now putting that dream in motion.
Nick's POV

Selena and I arrived in Paris just a few hours ago, I really wanted this little vacation for both of us. I know that Selena has really been working on herself more and I'm supporting her no matter what. Now that she feels that she is in a better place and brings me happiness. I plan on surprising her with a little something that she is going to freak out.

End of Nick's POV

Selena walks out of the bathroom with her white robe on. She walks towards the living room in the hotel.

"Babe what are you doing?" Selena said looking around for Nick

"Babe what are you doing?" Selena said looking around for Nick. "Oh my god.........," Selena says.

There are roses everywhere

There are roses everywhere. Selena smiles at the sight. Her eyes begin to water, she spots Nick and walks over to him, wrapping her arms around him kissing him. Nick kisses her back and pulls away.

"I know this is too much for you and before you say 'you didn't need to buy me roses' I wanted too because you deserve everything since this past year and I'm not letting you go ever so," Nick says looking at her placing his hand on her hip.

"Well I wasn't going to say that I was going to say these are my favorite kind of flowers and you do so much for me. I just don't know how to thank you," Selena replied placing her hands on his shoulders.

"Well I can think of one way," Nick says smirking pulls her robe string as it opens.

"Well you just want that don't you Mr. Jonas," Selena replies moving her hands down to his shirt.