Nick and Selena

Selena's POV

Selena's POV

Me and Paisley just arrived to my hometown Texas we are coming to see my family and also Nick him and his brother are going to be playing again tonight so I thought it would be a great idea for my dads side to see my daughter. My dad didn't have to chance to come to LA to see her and I always send him pictures and videos, but I want her to get to know her grandad.

End of Selena's POV

Selena knocks on the door while holding Paisley, it opens to reveal her dad standing there.

"Sweetheart what are you doing here,"   Ricardo says shocked to see her and Paisley. he pulls them into a hug.

"I wanted to surprise you with officially meeting your granddaughter," Selena replies as she hugs Tori, her stepmom and little brother. Paisley reaches for Ricardo, Selena smiles and hands her to him.

"Hi my little Paisley aren't you just the cutest thing ever," Ricardo tickles her and kisses her on the cheek. She starts laughing and playing with his beard. Selena giggles watching them both enjoy each other.

"So how was it been since giving birth," Sara says watching Ricardo and Paisley with Selena.

"It's been fantastic spending every moment with her makes me so happy like I hate not being with her when I performed for the AMAs I had a little panic attack cause I started to worry about her the second I got on stage I was so nervous," Selena replies as Tori gets on her lap.

"I was like that when you were a baby," Ricardo comes over still holding Paisley and sits next to her.

"Really?"

"Yep your grandma and grandpa decided to watch you when me and your mom went to work and the whole day I was so nervous and anxious worrying about you and that goes for every parent," Selena smiles.

"Thanks daddy," Selena says pats him on his shoulder.

"Dadda," Paisley mumbles looking around.

"Looks like this one misses her daddy does she," Sara says tickling Paisley she laughs.

"Yeah I was going to go back to the hotel but I think I'll face time Nick right now," Selena takes out her phone and FaceTimes Nick few seconds later he answers.

"Hey Babe how's it going with your family," Nick says holding his guitar on stage doing sound check.

"Everything is fine everyone wants to say hello," Selena turns her camera around and shows her dad and her stepmom and siblings.

"Hey Nick!!" Ricardo and everyone waving.

"Hey everybody" Nick smiles and waves back. Paisley starts to cry and reaches for Selena.

"Somebody else wants to say hi," Selena picks up Paisley and faces the camera to her. She sees Nick and starts smiling and giggling.

"Hi baby girl I miss you," Paisley grabs the phone and babbles. Selena laughs a little bit.

Selena walks into the venue being escorted by bodyguards to the side of the circle stage as the band is moving sets.

"It's is so amazing to be back in Dallas Texas," Joe says into the mic fans are screaming.

"Now this song is going to be dedicated to the amazing women in our lives and you all know it," Nick and Kevin start playing the melody to LoveBug, Selena smiles and starts filming on her phone.

"Called you for the first time yesterday
Finally found the missing part of me," Nick sings walking around the stage he sees Selena and smiles. He continues to sing and once the song is over fans are cheering and screaming Nick leans down to the side of the stage and kisses Selena, she kisses him back.