Nick and Selena Wedding Part 3

(Wedding Altar)

(Wedding Altar)

(Bridesmaid dresses)

(Flower girl dresses for Alena, Valentine, Faith, Gracie, and Tori)

(Groomsmen suits)

All the guest start to sit down as the wedding march comes down the isle. Demi and Joe walk out first, followed by Danielle and Kevin, Taylor and one of Nick's friends and Selena's cousin and Frankie. After the bridal party and groomsmen the flower girls follow both Alena and Valentina hold Faith's hand and toss flowers with Gracie and Tori following suit. Then the ring bearer Nick and Selena's dog Georgie comes down.

(Start playing Say you won't let go here)

Nick walks out with his mom and dad down the isle. He kisses his mom's forehead and stands to wait for Selena. Selena begins to come down the isle with her mom and dad  by her side.she beams at her soon to be husband. Nick feels tears prick his eyes. 

They reach the isle  end of the isle

They reach the isle  end of the isle. Nick takes Selena's hand places a kiss on it. The music stops.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here to today to celebrate the union of Nicholas Jerry Jonas and Selena Marie Gomez, Selena and Nick have been together for almost 2 years but have known each other since they were 15 years old. 

This union is a foundation of love and patience and also honoring in each other. Love is a great thing and sometimes it can get hard, but with that you can conquer anything and everything." The Priest says looking at Selena and Nick. He joins both of their hands.

"Nick would you like to start with Your vows to Selena," The Priest continues gesturing to Nick.

"Okay........... Selena when I met you it was like meeting my other half even at a young age of 15. I knew for a fact I wanted you to be my girlfriend. 

Knowing that both of us being the entertainment industry it was going to be hard, but we found a common ground with each other. During that time we got older and things started to change I remember building you a rose garden at your house and writing the song for you about that moment. 

That was my favorite song I wrote for you and it still is..... you have been their for me when my diabetes would make me very depressed and you stood by my side. When we broke up I thought I could never love anyone very again, after years of not communicating and seeing you with other people, hearing all this stuff you were going through I was shocked to see you smiling even in the hard time you smiled.

 When I heard about your lupus I thought I was going to die hearing that you could have died and how strong you are brought me back to when you helped me in my time of need and I know for a fact that I wasn't going to ever let you go again. You are my sun and air and I don't care what anyone has to say about me and you, I love you so much," Nick says wiping away his tears Selena puts her hand on his cheek and wipes his face.

The Priest looks at Selena and smiles he says "Selena your vows."

"Hmmmm........ Nicholas Jonas I don't know where I would be if I didn't have you in my life.

 You have been my rock and supporter for everything I do. I appreciate you for that, I think about the past year and I realized I couldn't keep going back to my ex . God had a plan for me and that was being with you after you called me and told me that you were here for me for anything after I opened up about my  struggle with lupus. 

I started to think I deserve to be in a happy and healthy relationship with someone who deserves me and fights for me no matter what. You have brought so much joy in my life, I am eternally grateful for you, I love you so much and I can't wait to expand our family even more," Selena finished. 

 Demi hands her a tissue while holding Faith.

"Now the rings." The Priest says.

Demi hands Selena the ring. Nick reaches down towards Georgie takes the ring he is holding in his mouth.

"Thanks buddy," Nick pats his head.

"Now I want you both to repeat after me.... with these rings I promise to love and care for you for all of the days until death do us part." 

Nick and Selena repeat the words. 

"Now Nick do you take Selena to be your wife?"

"I do."

"Selena do you take Nick to be your husband?" 

"All the way I do"

"I now pronounce you two Husband and Wife you may now kiss the bride."

Nick pulls Selena close to him,dips her and kisses her.

"Please everyone stand up for Mr and Mrs Nicholas Jerry Jonas and Selena Marie Jonas," the Priest says.

 Nick and Selena walk down the isle grinning ear to ear. The guests clap and follow the the couple to the reception area.