30: Two Weddings and A... (Part 2)

(A/N: This chapter COMPLETELY got away from me, it's so long and full of pictures and gifs so I hope it makes up for the long wait. A little tip, the images act as ways to split the sections of the chapter, so if it feels like it's jumping around a little bit, that's okay, the images are there to try and "organize" it. Anyway, I'm gone shut up, enjoy this very long chapter so be sure to comment, pretty please. Happy reading.)

Wedding No. 2: Maui, Hawaii.

Much to my wholehearted relief, Harry wasn't lying when he said Nick wouldn't be in Hawaii and even though Jeff and Glenne are here as well, Harry and I... otherwise known as Hia as Nick put it during the conga line back in Spain... have had ample alone time.

Not that our sexytime status has changed since our Spanish getaway.

The wedding ceremony there was beautiful and the reception was free raucous fun and I even took part.

I know, I even shocked myself.

At one point during the party, Nick and Harry had me sandwiched between them as Break Free by Ariana Grande was blasted through the ballroom.

It was oddly arousing but it did nothing to arouse Harry Jr and nothing has in the weeks since.

But Harry's been very busy with work so, without Harry's situation, the odds were against us.

This is how his normal life is, constantly working and it's only going to get busier the closer we get to his tour.

I hadn't known how lucky I was having so much free time with him our whole relationship up to this point. I've liked having him all to myself but sharing him is coming closer and closer and the space in our relationship seems to be getting bigger and bigger and if a beautiful destination wedding can't inspire something, I don't know what will.

The resort in Maui is a beautiful secluded place. We've been able to go about our days with zero fan interference because he's surrounded by friends. The couple we are here to celebrate seems to have booked most of the place out... the realities of a lavish destination wedding.

The celebration is huge, the days leading up to the actual wedding tonight, full of activities that the guests could partake in if they wanted and the most delicious rehearsal dinner I have ever been to the other night and to top it all off, there's even a separate farewell brunch tomorrow morning to send off the newlyweds to their honeymoon.

It's all so lovely that I don't know how one can be here and not think of the possibilities but I can't see myself the center of all this attention. If Harry and I ever get to the point of marriage, and I hope we do, I can't see myself wanting a big wedding like this. Something beautiful and simple on a beach on some tropical island or in his mother's garden at sunset... just Harry and I and the pups and only our closest dearest loved ones.

Something small and intimate, that's what feels right to me.

But as I look over at Harry surrounded by friends and acquaintances on the dancefloor, I'm not certain I can say the same for him.

Oh gosh, listen to me stirring up problems before my wedding is even in the picture.

We're not even close to a proposal!

We don't even live together yet... calm yourself, Mia.

It's been a few weeks since the wedding in Spain and I regret to say that we haven't gotten very far in terms of resolving Harry's performance issue. Part of it was that he and his team were working nonstop leaving little time for some private time but when we were alone, Harry would get really frustrated because his dick wouldn't magically be fixed after a few minutes of making out and, if it wasn't already clear, frustration is not the sexiest thing in the world... a real cock-killer as Harry so eloquently worded it.