86: My Front Row Seat

A/N: Here we go. Read the author's note at the end of the chapter if you're looking for a few story recommendations. Also, this first bit in bold is a model of a headline/article Mia has been reading the last few days since the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Enjoy, it took a little longer than expected but it's nearly 10,000 words so there's that. 

BREAKING NEWS 

Harry's Heart Stolen or Broken?

Things are heating up in the Styles camp.

Sources close to the former boy bander, who is about to complete the first leg of his sold-out and self-titled tour, have confirmed that he was not too pleased with his famous friend's recognition of his relationship.

Or is it a relationship? Notoriously private, the star has never formally recognized any of his romantic liaisons BUT the same can also be said for his high-profile friends on the same subject. So it calls into question, what's different now?

The lady in question, Mia Jennings, who recently published her first novel this past fall, is making a name for herself in the literary world and seems to be following Harry's lead and is the essence of mysterious... that is until recently. Click here to read more about the infamous Ms. Mia Jennings.

We reached out for comment from both Mr. Styles and Ms. Jennings. Both declined to respond.

But that hasn't deterred his fans from sharing their comments and theories regarding his relationship and neither have we! 

So I have to ask, is this their unofficial official coming out through their famous friend's Instagram story?

We think yes, but with no word from the newly minted rockstar or the author, we can't be sure... although we are inclined to comment that the lovely Ms. Jennings has yet to miss a single one of his shows.

Not! A! Single! One!!

Is anyone else as jealous as I am that Mia gets a front-row seat every night?

To the writer's credit, she has tried to be subtle with her professional fan-girl status but not sneaky enough for the eagle-eyed Harries among us.

Seems this time around, the super private Harry Styles hasn't been private enough. Or is that the influence of his new lady-friend?

And more so, why won't Styles himself speak upon the matter? This reporter would certainly feel something other than love after all the abuse we've seen online since Ms. Jennings sat front row at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show with the pop star's best friend and manager, Jeffrey Azoff.

He too has declined to comment.

Could all the attention on one groupie without any formal confirmation from anyone in Styles' Team mean they are on the rocks or were never an item, to begin with? Or is he as he has always been and simply being the private person we know and love?

Leave what you think in the comment section below. 

***