52: Riding Bulls and Hidden Harry Jrs.

(A/N: No, the pic isn't grammy related but I just really love this close up, maybe Mia get's this close? And yes, there will be a few Grammy pics at the end. I hope you enjoy it!)

"I'm not getting on that thing."

"Aww come on, baby, give it a try," he encourages me with a squeeze from behind and rests his chin on my shoulder as we both look at the beastly contraption in the middle of the ring. "It worked out so well for you last time, didn't it?"

"Of course, you'd say that. It was your motorcycle I was riding. That thing right there," I gesture to the subject of our debate, "neither transports me anywhere nor gets me close to a cute boy. There is no benefit."

"So you thought I was a cute boy... interesting." The smugness in confidence is dripping from his every slow-thought-out word. It's hard to not fall a little more in love with him because it's him, even acting smug, he's as charming as can be.

I turn to the side and take a little peek and find the sweetest smile, one of flattery and fond memories that revealed that even back then, on the very first day we met, I was so hypnotized by his eyes and good looks that I would do just about anything he asked of me.

Thinking back, I'm still surprised I did go with him that day.

"I disagree," he shifts his weight between his feet gently rocking me from side to side. "You'd look like a sexy badass."

So wrong. I'd look like one of those tall air tube-men that are outside of car dealerships with its paper arms flailing around in the air.

I smile to myself and bite my lip at how adorable his failure in trying to convince me to do this is.

"Oh yes, being flung off a mechanical bull in less time than it would take you to start laughing would really make me look like a badass."

"Don't put yourself down like that!" I feel his head turn toward my cheek and his lips brush my skin as he says at a low whisper, "you always look great when you ride me."

"Harry, don't say that so loud! We're in public!" I playfully chide him with not much reaction from him other than an expression of success. "And you know what saying things like that does to me."

A confident sexy grin graces his face, the seamless and insatiable side taking prominence tonight.

"That smirk, on the other hand, can't work on me anymore," I say after turning around in his arms so we're face to face with the last shred of will-power I have.

The shift in position was supposed to give me the upper hand, a bit more confidence to defy his deeper desires from corrupting my system, but he's so close now and the smell of the mint and tequila invading my senses, crippling my will to defy him.

Not to mention the outfit he swapped his bright pink dragon suit for this occasion. At the concert, he was all buttoned up, bow in place, and tight around his neck with a matching jacket and pants giving him a little bit of flair. Now... well, now his jeans are so tight you don't need stage lights to see what's going on down there and his shirt is so open, I could reach down and lick the antenna on his moth tattoo.

On top of his, my resolve shatters completely when he leans in and softly brushes the tip of his nose against mine, showing his soft side which does work on me every time.

"Perhaps not... but I know how you work, Love, you'll be riding that bull and me by the end of the night."

"Someone's greedy," I purse my lips as a smile tightens my cheeks and I feel that tingle deep down. "Haven't you had enough fun? My thighs still ache and you're here begging for more."