Mia and Harry's love story continues in Book Two of the Irresistible series, Irresistible Touch.
"Don't you get it? I can't sleep, I can't... what's the point in anything if I can't protect the people I love? What's the point in all the money and fans and any of it if I can't come home to the one person who makes me feel like I can actually do all of this?"
Tears brim in my eyes as I watch him pace the room. I never wanted any of this. I didn't want this to happen. It's not fair to any of us but especially to him.
"Harry please..." I sigh wishing he would just sit down and relax, just for a moment. "Harry."
"No Mia don't you get it? I was... I let this happen and I'll never forgive myself for it." I wish there was more I could do to make him feel better but all I can muster up is the only contact I have been able to maintain. I take his hand in my own and leave a brief kiss on his knuckles, a gesture which makes him stop dead in his tracks.
"Well I do, Harry. I forgive you."
Hearts will be broken, fun will be had on tour, and unlikely bonds will be made and tethered forever.
Highest rank: #10 FanFictionOneDirection (Aug 18 2019)
#1 FanFictionRomance (Feb 25 2019)
#18 onedirectionfanfic (Aug 12 2019)
Mature Content // Violence // All rights reseved @ccalianese
While Harry is a real person this story is pure fiction. Hope you can appreciate and enjoy that.
All the love, C.
- 1: Sign of the Flying Alien Around the Isle of Skye
- 2: A Baby Bear, a Giant Cupcake, and Radio Waves
- Hia On Tour
- 3: My my my my Only Angel
- 4: Tipsy, Jet-Lagged, and Overwhelmed
- 5: Laundry Room Chats
- Happy Birthday, Mia! (GIVEAWAY!)
- 6: An Unpleasant Journey To The Past
- 7: Three Of A Kind
- 8: Live From New York, It's Saturday Night (Part 1: MSG Fashion Show)
- 9: Live From New York, It's Saturday Night (Part 2: If You Say So)
- 10: Live From New York, It's Saturday Night (Part 3: A Touch Of Your Love)
- 11: As The Night Dips Into Sunday
- 12: Breakfast In Bed
- 13: Pretzels and Shop Talk
- 14: Graduation Day
- 15: Public Kisses, Pink Wine, & Pushing Boundaries
- 16: Talking, Talking, Done
- 17: Los Angeles to London to New York City
- 18: Tea Towels and Seduction.
- 19: Crotch Grabs and Flying Apples
- 20: Harry's Runaway Lips
- 21: Breaking All My Rules
- 22: Surprise Kisses and Silk Pajamas