Chapter 3 B&C💜💛

Start from the beginning

"Well, I don't wanna talk to you.. and how the hell you know where I live" he raised his eyebrow, I sighed "you know what don't answer that."

"Ohh you in trouble detective Shawn." Bella said to which I give her a dead glare. I forgot she was still standing there.

"Go finish setting the table Bella."

"But I wanna watch this though." she whined and I give her a look in warning.

She raised her hands up in surrender, "geez..., okay, I will go.. good luck detective Shawn."

"Nice to meet you Bella and you can call me Shawn" he said with a smile.Bella nodded smiling before turning away and leaving Shawn and me alone.

"She's lovely, and she looks like you I most say,"he said with a soft smile.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't try to change the subject. Why are you here, Shawn? After that shit you pulled today, you thought it was a good idea to show up at my house."

"I'm sorry for being an ass,"

"A self-centered ass," I add, noticing his lips quirk from the corner of my eye.

"I'm sorry for just showing up like this, but I wanted to apologize to you, and you weren't answering any of my calls or message, so I decided to show up and apologize, hoping that you will talk to me. I didn't want the day to end without me apologizing to you."

"I didn't answer your calls, or text because I didn't want to talk to you."

"And I completely get why, but please just hear me out."

I folded my arms across my chest "alright I'm listening."

"You not gonna let me in..I don't think is a conversation you want to have out here. I just need five minutes."

"Alright, five minutes, I said, opening the door wilder and letting him in."

"Your house is beautiful" he exclaimed looking around.

"Thanks," I said, leading him to the living room.

He took a seat on the sofa , and I Slowly lowering myself beside him crossing my legs

"I'm sorry for the way I acted today and the things I said to you. It was uncalled for, you didn't deserve that, I should have trusted your judgment, so I'm sorry for being a jack ass."

"You got that right you were a jackass."

"I'm sorry, Beyoncé can we just start over?"

"Okay, I accept your apology. One question though, do you have anything against me working with you. Do you think I'm not fit for the job?" I asked wanting to know the answer. "because it had been playing on my mind since we met.....it seems like you have issues with me."

Shawn sat up straight trying to catch my eye, "It's not you, Beyonce. It's me. I know you're a great detective... I just" he sighed.

"You just what."