Chapter Four - Three Is A Crowd

"Sister Tori hurry up. His driver is waiting".
Abby screamed from outside.
Tori hurriedly brushed her hair and went out to meet Abby. They entered into the waiting car that Austin sent to pick her up for the date and sped off.

"Wow! I'm so excited for you. Your first date in how many years sis". Tori laughed.

"Stop teasing Abby. What about you? " Tori questioned

"Me? I need to face my studies now. Dating ain't my priority now" Abby said suddenly.
They drove for miles before the driver announced they had arrived. Abby gasped in shock at the beauty of his 'mansion' as she put it and Tori was feeling so proud like she lived in it.
"Welcome ummmm ladies" Austin said as he also sighted Abby coming out of the car.

"Hi Austin" Abby said smiling.

"hello" he said while looking at Tori with questioning eyes. She looked away and they all moved into the house. Austin got them each a glass of Juice and Abby was so excited that she kept looking around and took a tour around on Austin's permission.

"Your house is so beautiful" she said when she was back."
"Thank you dear" he replied.

Tori had to do the introduction now herself because Austin was so confused as to why her sister was here.
"Ermm Austin I want you to meet Abby, my little sister and Abby this is Austin, a friend" she said shyly while looking down on the ground.

"Nice to meet you again dear" Austin said shaking hands with her.

"Same here" Abby said smiling.
The silence in the room became obvious as Abby coughed repeatedly and adjusted on her seat as they were watching a series on Netflix.
Austin wasn't going to tell her anything. No! He couldn't. Her sister was here.

When they got home, Tori released her rage.

"He didn't even say anything. I thought he wants to see me meant he had something to say. He sounded so impatient on the phone like he couldn't wait to tell me how he feels about me . I don't know what went wrong.

"Chill sis. Maybe you read the handwriting on the wall wrongly. He may just enjoy your company nothing else!." She said ambivalently.

"Maybe." Tori replied yawning.

"Am so tired, goodnight Abby am going to bed ".

"Night and sweet dreams sis" she replied.
Tori went to bed and this night was as sweet as the night after the kiss with Austin.
She never stop seeing him in her dreams. . . . . .

Round a table were sitted Sean, Austin, Harris and Davis. Chuks went to get some wraps for them. They were laughing uncontrollably except Austin who looked mournful and sad.

"Playboy gone playdull" Harris teased. . . .

"Ok make we try help am before he go die because of love" ("OK let's try to help him before he dies because of love".) Davis said.

"I wanted to tell her but I don't know why she chose to come with Abby" Austin said looking at his friends angrily.

"who be Abby abeg?" ("who is Abby please?") Sean asked.

"Her sister". Austin replied.

"Oh!" they all said together while laughing.

"But, guy come to think of it". Davis began. . .
"You are not just going to give up like that. Call her and tell her you have something important to say to her. I believe she would understand you." He concluded.

"Yes you are right." They all remarked.

"Thanks bro. I always wonder how I can cope without you guys." Austin said smiling.

"Cheers to that." Sean said and they all clicked their glasses together.

"why is Chuks not here yet by the way? Sean asked no one in particular

"He said he would be stopping by the grocery store to get some wraps." Harris replied.

"Okay."

Tori was on her way to the grocery store and kept thinking about Austin. Ever since that day, she has not heard from him and was torn in between calling him or nah.

"You may go in first please". She heard a voice say to her. Turning around, she saw a young man about 6feet tall wearing a polo shirt and Jeans, cute was an understatement. He was holding the door into the grocery store for her so she may go in.

"Thanks " she said and walked in.

"My pleasure. I am Chuks."

"Tori is my name, pleasure to meet you." She said and got a basket to put her groceries she would be picking off the counter. Once done, she went ahead to pay.

"Pretty, let me pay for that". Chuks offered. She was about saying something but he waved her off and collected her basket from her.

They both left the store together. He offered to drop her off and exchange of phone numbers were made with a promise to call each other and Chuks drove off. She stood at the gate watching the car until it was out of sight before she went in.

"oh my G!!!!!" She screamed excitedly in her bedroom.

"Such a gentleman and so handsome. I can't wait to see him again".

Just then her phone rang. It was Austin.

This is cool.

What does he want after more than a week with no calls from him?.

She picked the call.

"Hello Austin" she spoke first.

"Hi dear, uuh so sorry I haven't been able to call__"

"it's okay" Tori cut him off vindictively

"What's up?"

"Oh, just c-checking on y-you. . .hope you doing fine? " he asked strunged up.

"Yes I am. Thanks for calling. " She replied him.

"OK bye. "

"Bye. " The call ended. Tori breathed out and just then the phone rang.

"Who is this again. Oh chuks" she said smiling.

"Hello Chuks"

"Hi baby girl. Mind hanging out with me this Friday?." He said it in such a way that Tori blushed.

"Sure. Where? " she asked .

"69 Lounge just down Zik Street." he replied.

"Alright." she said.

"Okay. Dress sumptuously baby girl"

"Yeah right" she replies laughing.

"Bye"

"Bye Chuks"

Thirty minutes later she was already on bed, still in her dress snoring softly.