Chapter Three - The Graduation

Hey sweetheart wake up. . .
Hmm....... Austin opened his eyes slowly to see Tori at his side with breakfast made of omelette and chips.
Is eight o'clock in the morning love, she said.
"What!" Austin exclaimed. I'm late for work.
"No, no, no, no, It's Sunday and your birthday too." she said smiling. I made you breakfast.
Oh honey, you didn't have to, i guess i slept in late because I was stressed at work yesterday. Uh--uhhhh that's why I am______
Daddy. . . . Someone screamed. Or was it not.
"Daddy, daddy!! Today is my graduation wouldn't you take me to school? " Laura asked while jumping on him.

Austin opened his eyes.
"It was a dream." He muttered.
"Oh baby, daddy would surely take you to school okay... Let's go get you dressed." he said and raised her up to his shoulders so they go wake up Barbie.

"Miss Tori please stay in line with your kids while they get up stage for their group photograph."
"Okay sir. She replies and run into line behind the last kid. It was her her class graduation day into primary school and they were all so excited. She noticed Laura wasn't present. She asked one of the students.
"Sara, where is your friend Laura? "
"Miss, I haven't seen her. Not sure she's around yet."
"Okay".
"What's happening," she thought. "They would soon be taking the group pictu_____"

"Miss Tori morning " she heard Laura's voice. Turning around she saw Laura and her father walking up to her.
"Morning angel, how do you do? " she asked
"Fine Ma." Laura replied.
"You look so beautiful today, come now and go join your mates in line, you are late. " she told her.
"As well yourself, looking pretty I must confess" Austin remarked while looking her all over.
She noticed.
"Thank you" she replied. She went over to join the kids while Austin went to take a seat at the parent's session.

Fiona walked up to where he was sitted.
"Austin i need to talk with you." she said bluntly.
"Follow me."
"And why would I?" he asked in a high tone.
Just come with me. She said and turned her back at him. They both left the school premises.

Tori noticed from the stage.

"I saw you with that thing, that thing that calls herself Tori. What's going on Austin?" Fiona asked.
"Please Fiona that thing you are talking about, I'm in love with her and I owe you no explanation and this should be the last time you ask me such embarrassing question. It's been over between us and it would remain that way and what i do with my life should not and ever again be your concern." He told her angrily.
"But Austin I do still love you, you know. Things would have been different if you would have been patient with me. Please let's try and make this work I Love You Austin."
"Leave me alone and don't approach me again" he said and walked away so angrily.
Meanwhile, Becky called Tori and signalled for her to come.
"What is it? " Tori asked.
"Guess what?"
"Please tell me I can't guess" She replied.
"Do you know why you were suspended? Becky asked her.
"Becky i have told you already that I would never do such an atrocity".
"No! It's not like that. You were wrongly accused you know, Among the kids who spoke against you, one confessed saying it was Miss Fiona that told them t say such things and she was the one who reported you to the principal." Becky said hastily in a hust.
"What! Are you for real now? Can you imagine who I thought was a friend lying against me" Tori screamed.
"Keep your voice down girl." Becky reminded her.
"It's okay Tori. Just forget about it and let God be the judge. I really don't know why she hates you this much to do such a thing".
"My deaaaaar i don't know too ohh" Tori said in a sad tone.
"Tori look towards the gate." Austin was seen coming in looking angry and worked up followed by Fiona at his heels.
"What is she up to again" Becky said aloud.
Fiona and Tori eyes both met. Fiona smiled wickedly and Tori looked away.
Immediately Tori saw Abby running towards her.
"Sister Tori!, Sister Tori!!!" she screamed her name.
Tori was shocked.
"Why are you here?"
"Sister Tori i need your help." Abby said as she got closer to her.
"What is the matter? Abby are you okay? Thought you were at school? "
"I'm coming from school sis, got an Issue I need your assistance with."
"OK. Come with me let's go over there and talk". They moved over to a more private place.
"Sis I need some money for my project".
"Abby is that the problem? I can help you out then".
"Not sure, it's a large amount of money."
"how much are we talking about here?"
"#48,000."
"Oh my God!!" Tori exclaimed
"Thats so much, salary of two months...Abby what are we going to do" she immediately began panicking.
"I don't know sis. I don't know. "
"And when is the deadline? "
"Next week Tuesday" Abby replied.
"It's so close. I just hope i can come up with it before then."
"I'm sorry i did not tell you all this while. It was suppose to be submitted first week of next month but the date was shifted to the last Tuesday of this month. I thought i could be able to raise some money before then and add to whatever you can off_____"
"Can you stop explaining yourself this girl. It's alright. I would see what I can do".
Austin from a distance was watching and wondered what was up with Tori and the lady. "I'm gonna find out." he said to himself.