"That was weird." Jimin says.

"Yeah. What's a kid doing here?" Jin Hyung asks.

"No clue. But I guess we'll find out when we get inside." Namjoon shrugs.

(Phoenix's P.O.V.)

Scott and I talk while we walk into the office. His job today is to interview this Korean boy band that's on the rise. I assume that's who was in the parking lot earlier. My job is behind the camera. I deal with makeup, hair, wardrobe, and I also make sure that nobody messes up their lines too bad and the questions stay on topic. It's a complicated job, but I can handle it and it pays extremely well. I take Oscar after greeting everyone, and we go to my work area, which is just a huge dressing room with a small office connected to it. Oscar goes into my office and sits at my desk to color while I start setting up my station. I set out the makeup needed according to each member along with hair tools and brushes. Soon enough, a couple of workers bring in the outfits I requested, and I put sticky notes on each hanger so the boys know which outfit is for who. I know the names and faces of each member, and I know their positions in the group, I just don't know the group name.

"Sissy!" I hear Oscar call me. I push the clothing rack against the wall and go into my office, walking up to the small boy.

"What's up, Rion?" I ask, using his nickname.

"Your phone is ringing." He points to my phone on my desk and sure enough, it's vibrating and flashing.

"Thanks Kiddo." I ruffle his blonde hair and answer the phone.

"Phoenix!" My friend, Jinyoung, shouts before I can even say "hello".

"Hey, Jinyoung." I laugh, using basic English since his mother language is Korean.

"What are you doing right now?" He switches to Korean and I chuckle.

"Sitting in my office with Oscar." I reply, also using Korean to make it easier on him. "We're waiting for the day's interview to arrive. There's 7 of them and I get to do their hair and makeup and wardrobe."

"Don't you always do that, though?"

"Yes. But not on 7 people at once. I'm just glad we have over an hour for me to do it."

"You could do all 7 in 20 minutes and you know it." Jinyoung scoffs and I can't help but laugh.

"You're right." I hear the door open and my coworker, Emily, calls for me. I tell Jinyoung to hold on, and I ask what Emily needs.

"BTS is here. You have an hour and a half to do everything. You ready for me to send them in?" She questions.

"Yeah, go ahead. I'll be out in a second." I reply before turning back to the phone, speaking in Korean. "Hey, I've got to go in a minute. The group is here."

"Wait, what's the group name?" He asks and I hear footsteps entering the room.

"BTS. Why?"

"OH MY GOD! PUT ME ON SPEAKER! I WANT TO TALK TO THEM!"

"Jesus Christ, Jinyoung!" I exclaim. "How many times do I have to tell you not to yell?"

"But they're my friends!" He whines and I laugh.

"Then talk to them in Korea." I say before noticing Oscar making grabby hands at the phone. "Oscar wants to talk to you. Can you switch to English while I go work?"

"Of course. I think I know more English than he does." He says in English and I laugh before handing the phone to my brother.

"Youngie!" Oscar exclaims and I chuckle, leaving the office. I close the door almost all the way behind me, leaving it open a crack.

"You know Korean?" A voice asks in almost perfect English and I chuckle.

"Yeah. I know a lot of languages." I shrug, walking over and leaning on the makeup table.

"How many?" A shy voice sounds and I internally coo at him.

"English, Korean, Spanish, Mandarin, Thai, Greek, Latin, Chinese, French, and German. So 10."

"Holy crap. How?"

"I don't know. I get bored." I chuckle. "Now, before we continue, which boy is who? I was given all the information except for which boy is who."

"I'm Jin, the oldest. I'm Worldwide Handsome." Jin introduces himself first and we all laugh.

"I'm Jimin!" The boy with adorable cheeks, exclaims.

"I'm RM. The leader." The one with near perfect English greets.

"I'm V." He makes a "V" with his fingers and holds it up to his eye.

"I'm your hope! I'm J-Hope!" I can't help but grin as he does a bunch of cute movements.

"I'm Suga." The tired-looking male greets with a small smile.

"So you must be Jungkook. The Maknae." I turn to the final boy, watching him blush and shyly nod.

"Sorry about him. He's usually louder and more energetic. He just doesn't really know how to act around girls." RM apologizes and I laugh.

"You and me both." I ignore the astounded looks and continue. "So let me try this again."

Story Draftsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें