❆ Author's Note ❆

Hey! Thanks for clicking into this story! :)

If you're currently reading GGP, I would not suggest you starting on this book! Spoiler alert for a few character relationships... O_O

Before you start on it, I'd like to make a few notes:

1) If you're uncomfortable with profanity, then this book is definitely not for you... I have a pretty... colorful language, haha.

2) This is a spin off from the book, Gamer Girl Problems. I tried my best to make this a stand alone novel (meaning you don't need to read GGP prior to reading this), but if you want to understand the characters better and how they met and such, I would recommend reading it.

3) For those returning readers... Thanks for giving this story a chance, too, haha. I'm getting better with this whole novel writing thing, so hopefully, this one will be better. :)

4) Slightly based on my college experiences.

5) Everything is fictional. Don't expect everything to be real. Some are made up. Like the towns a few of the characters come from.

6) Summary is ambiguous because I like ambiguous summaries. It allows me to be more creative and keep the mysteriousness of what will happen in the book. 

7) Story cover designed by @textures

8) Deals with some issues regarding depression and suicide. Some maturity would be appreciated. :)

Finally, I hope you enjoy this story! Thanks for reading!