🍓Studying Session🍓

There is a little fluff at the beginning and the end. Smut Warning. Picture is not mine.

Bakubottom btw.....

Oh, and just to prepare you hoes: 

Mentions of a Blood Kink, Mild Sadism (cuz it scares me), and Bakugo is a bit of a Masochist (what's new?)

Bakubabe's bedroom (shit happens)

Kirishima looked around his classmate's room. He couldn't help but notice that it smelled a lot like Bakugo.

Kirishima was at his weekly tutoring session with Bakugo and Bakugo wanted Kirishima to come over to his house this time. Kirishima happily accepted. He didn't mind where he was being tutored, he just cared about passing his next math test. And maybe about hanging out with Bakugo.

Kirishima knew that he had a crush on Bakugo, that much was obvious. He felt different things while he was around Bakugo. He felt his heart flutter whenever he heard the blond's voice. He started feeling the need to protect Bakugo. He even started to notice things about Bakugo that he never knew before. Like the way that Bakugou always seemed to take small bites of food. The way he always ran his hand through his hair when he was annoyed. Kirishima couldn't deny that he had fallen hard, but he knew what he felt was better pent up. He didn't ever truly plan on telling his friend. He didn't want Bakugo to freak out and leave Kirishima in the dirt forever.

Kirishima sighed and looked back into his text book and started to look at some math problems. After a minute or so, Bakugo walked through his bedroom door holding a tray of food. Kirishima perked up and lost most of the negative thoughts swirling his mind.

"Wow Bakugo, I didn't know that you could cook so well." Kirishima's eyes were glued to the array of food assortments. There were lots of vegetables, like carrots and celery, but there was also a grilled cheese with bacon on it. It looked really appetizing.

"The fuck? It's a fucking grilled cheese," the blond stated. It really didn't need that much skill to do what he did, but he appreciated the compliment anyway. Like hell he would tell shit hair that though.

"I know, but my cooking skills are actually really shitty, so you're really talented in my eyes." Bakugo had always known Kirishima to be an innocent, kind, caring person, but Bakugo was kind of bored with it. He would rather imagine Kirishima abusing his prostate with torturous blows.

Bakugo was a bit of a masochist, if you couldn't tell, and he wanted the gentle Kirishima to fuck his brains out. It just seemed hot. Bakugo knew that his desires would never be satisfied until something fucking happened. He knew that he would have to talk about to Kirishima eventually, and, with his parents away, today was seeming like a perfect opportunity.