Chapter 11: Gulf

It's not too late to accept my mother's offer. If I think about it really hard, I can accept Uncle's position in the company. He has been doing this for long. He loves my mother. He won't let the company go to shambles.  The company that father built, loved and devoted his life to.  The construction business that started from nothing but because of his hard work rose to success.  It pains me just imagining about it, how now it's part of a conglomerate run by someone else.

So.... this is out of the option. I can't give him my blessing, not on my father's expense.  Just thinking about it squeezes my heart.  I miss him so much.

IFL. Football, my happy pill, where I de-stress... but not anymore.  If I agree to his terms, I wouldn't even have time to sleep.  Don't get me wrong, I am the team captain because I am the best footballer in the school, but that's where my capacity ends. Inter-school is so damn different. I wasn't really pressured when I accepted this position because the school's focus was somewhere else, all academe. Innovation competitions, Artificial Intelligence, Technology summits  and what not, but never this. We just joined IFL so someone can represent. And him adding to the equation makes it a lot harder.

"Hey man, have you been here long?" That's Jag, told him to come so I have someone I can dump all these to.

"An hour Jag, what took you so long?"

"I was holed up in the library, why are we drinking in the middle of the week? I know you can answer the exam in ThermoD with your eyes closed, but not me. We need to wrap this up soon."

"You just arrived, let me order you some beer first."
---------
Up until my last drink, I was pouring out everything to my friend. Jag was in shock, his second beer barely touched.

"Jag, did you get everything I told you? You didn't even take down notes, how the hell can you help me?"

"Excuse me? What did you expect me to write? Should I make pros and cons before you choose? The answer is obvious here."

"Really?! Then what do I choose then?! What's the obvious answer?" I guess my voice was rising since Jag is now making sure the other tables didn't hear. I must be drunk.

"Your drunk Gulf, let's sort this out tomorrow." I am being lifted up, dragged by the shoulders.

I was happily singing some tune while he was dragging me to the dorm which was a few blocks away. I have the most beautiful voice when I'm drunk. I know that for sure because I see people looking.

"Why are you still out? It's almost 11." Someone else is here.

"Sorry professor, we're almost there, I just need my friend to stop singing and walk straight and we will be in the dorm before curfew."

"Oh it's professor lawyer smarty-pants. Hi Professor! We were actually talking about you and your offers, offers I can't refuse. Hik hik." I find professor handsome.

"Let me help you with him." I feel both my shoulders being lifted. The professor smells terrific. "Cinnamon."

"Shhh, shut up Gulf. You'll regret this in the morning. I told you not to drink."

"Shhh, shut up Gulf." That's me mimicking Jag, I like irritating him, he can't take a joke.

"We're almost here professor, I'll take care of my friend. Sorry to bother you."

"Let's bring him to his room. The dorm assistant won't question you if he sees me."

"Oh yeah I forgot you're the owner of every building here in the school, must be grand up there professor."

"Shut up Gulf!" Jag must really be pissed at me now.

I stayed silent up until we got out of the elevator. I heard my phone ringing  and tried to reach for it.

"It's mine. Ummm, professor I just need a minute. His room is the last on this corridor." He looped my other arm to the professor.

"So I guess it's just you and me now professor." I was enjoying my position, so this is how it feels to be looped in an embrace by hard toned muscles.

"Stay still Gulf, I need to unlock your room."

I was hugging the professor while he was trying to open the door and oh boy he smells like coffee, it's waking me up and my boy below. I tried to sniff some more while we were moving inside the room.

"What are you doing Gulf?"

"You smell like my most erotic dream Sir."

"You're out of it Gulf." I was literally pushed to the bed but my hands are still wrapped around him. I can't get enough of his neck. Sniff sniff sniff.

"Stop it Gulf." He was trying to untangle himself from me.

"You know what Sir, in my dream, you wanted to fuck me in an alley. I liked you better in my dream."

"What are you doing Gulf?! I am so sorry professor. I'll take care of my friend now."

"You do that." He stormed out just like that.