Author Q&A

Hey everybody! It's been awhile since I talked to you, huh? I've been getting a lot of questions through my inbox and a lot of them are very similar so I thought I'd answer the most popular ones here instead of individually. If you have any questions that aren't answered here, feel free to message me at and I'll do my best to answer it for you.

Q: What exactly does the epilogue mean?

A: A lot of people took this to mean that the lord of death resurrected Izuku so he could stay with Shouto, but that's not what it meant. The lord of death can't just let people go. What actually happened is that the lord of death allowed Shouto to see Izuku and eventually join him on the other side of existence. Vampires can't die normally so basically you can interpret it as the lord of death allowed Shouto to die or he simply let Shouto see Izuku so that they could live on together forever. Personally I think it's more romantic if they both end up as ghosts, but that's just me.

Q: Are you an actual author? Your style is very familiar for some reason.

A: I wish.

Q: How old are you? You speak like you've got years of experience and research backing up your creatures and world structure.

A: I just read a LOT of books from every genre. Also I'm going on sixteen and was spitballing the whole time just hoping I wasn't messing up the continuum. 

Q: Will you write a sequel? What happens to Eijirou and Katsuki and all the others?

A: No. This story had the ending I planned for it and I don't feel the need to wrap up every thread. All the people on the castle who were left have happy endings except for Mineta who was run over by a runaway carriage two days later to much rejoicing from everyone else and I'll leave it at that.

These next questions are ones that aren't really related to the story, I just put them in cause I find it humorous how many of you asked them.

Q: Are you a girl? The style sounds very feminine.

A: No.

Q: Are you a boy? The style sounds very masculine.

A: No.

Q: I think I know you in real life. Do you go to {insert school name}?

A: No. Especially not the ones from Australia. I'M ALASKAN PEOPLE, MOST OF THE QUESTIONS ABOUT ME AS A PERSON ARE ANSWERED ON MY PROFILE IF YOU'D ACTUALLY READ IT!!!!

Q: Why are you such a weeb?

A: I read AND watched MHA. Also 9 years of homeschool does that.

That's it for now, as I said earlier, if you have any questions that weren't answered here, message me and I'll do my best to answer them for you. Have a nice day!