εισαγωγή

Sooooo, this book is a little different than my past and current ones. This draws from Greek Mythology, and is set in Ancient Greece. I am taking liberties in the romantic pairings in the book, and may draw from several different mythical love stories from that time.

I am trying to be accurate in my representation of the culture of that time and will place the definitions and explanations of unfamiliar things at the end of the chapters. I didn't want to do the classic Hades and Persephone story, so here we are I guess. Aside from certain liberties I take, the aspects of Greek Mythology that most books avoid because they aren't as romantic will also be present. An example is that Zeus and Hera's relationship will be written closer to the real mythology, a toxic relationship of adultery and whatnot.

This is also a fanfic (though it didn't start out that way so you're welcome children) and so some goddesses are men as this is a BTS bxb fanfic. So, those are more of my liberties.

I do not own the characters in my book as they are real people, but I own the plot.

Please understand that this is complete fiction. I will not tolerate comments that argue about varying ships and I do not personally believe that the boys' sexualities are any of my business, but, as I said, this is fiction.

I welcome criticism and love almost all comments, but if a comment demeans a group of people or is harassing another commenter I will delete and report it. This book covers sensitive topics and I will not tolerate purposely insensitive comments.

If any of my warning trigger you I advise you don't read or do so with extreme caution. Please exit the story if you get any urges to harm yourself and contact someone that can talk you down. My inbox is always open for y'all if you need someone to talk to. Also if I see ew hetero comments I apologize in advance for however snarky and rude my response will be.

I'm actually not sorry at all.

Warnings for this book include:

-adultery-
-rape-
-abuse-
-angst (my first angst book, wish me luck)-
-kinda gore I guess-
-toxic relationships-
-just a lot of morally questionable stuff-

This is going to be a book that makes you laugh, cry, contemplate, and at some point, you'll probably threaten to kill or sue me.

I'm probably being dramatic I just want to warn those that are used to my barely angsty fluff books.

Characters:

Kim SeokjinHera

Kim Seokjin
Hera

Kim SeokjinHera