// update

hello! its been a few years since i've written anything on here.

i'd like to thank you all for the support on my hc i guess lol. i made this a little over 2 years ago. im not interested in eddsworld anymore and i dont really write in my free time like i used to!

this was a book that my ex slightly helped me work on, and it reminds me a lot of him. i dont like to talk about him much so we'll leave it at that! but this story was written when i was in a fairly decent place, when i had time for this kind of thing, before i fell into a really dark place.

reading this story over again reminds me of who i used to be and why im glad i changed. though, by all means, read it to your hearts extent! if you enjoy it, who am i to judge? this story came from a deep place where i never had to worry about who i'll spend the rest of my life with - in a way, i wrote this for him (my ex). i hoped it would blow up and i guess i now had my 15 minutes of fame. 

i know that this really wont blow up to the extent of some people's storys, and i know im decent at writing now, so maybe i'll write another story! i dont know. i still get notifications from this story so it really means a lot to me that you found my old shitty writing entertaining. 

and to everyone who commented - thank you! if you were wondering, this was based off of dear starboy, as me and my ex really enjoyed it (it made me feel so empty for a few weeks after lol). 

if you read this, starred it or whatever that is, commented, added it to one of your collections... thank you so much for all of the support! if you would like to support me elsewhere, my deviantart is 6hell, my toyhouse is dallas--, and i do have a discord if you're interested in chatting with me - i would love to hear your opinions on the story, eddsworld, and me maybe writing another book of sorts (it would most likely not be about eddsworld). 

i'd like to thank you all again for all of the wonderful support, comments, and views! i distinctly remember when it hit 2k views and i was very, very happy. i hope i all reached out to you in some way with a little piece of the old me. this story is like a time capsule for my old self!

thank you all <3