my heart belongs to you

tom woke up, his hair a mess. he got up and slid on a pastel pink sweatshirt and opened the window, but he hesitated. 

there was someone down there with tord.

pointing up to where tom's room was.

it was a girl, but she didn't look at all like tord.

tord just shook his head and told her something that she didn't like by her expression. she glared up at tom's window and stomped off, her blonde hair flying behind her.

tord beckoned tom, and he jumped out the window and raced into tord's arms.

"what did she want?"

"she wanted to know if i would dump you for her."

"what did you say?"

"i said that she can go find someone else because my heart belongs to you."

tom smiled, his cheeks and ears pink. he sat down with tord, still in his arms.

"you really like to hug me dont you?"

"yeah, actually i do."

"thats not very surprising you know."

"i know that too."

they laughed together and watched the stars dance across the sky and in tom's eyes. 

"i could sit here forever."

"of course you could tord."

"yeah, but if you weren't there i wouldn't."

"what would you do?"

"i would find you and bring you here and we can watch the stars forever."

"well, when we die we can."

they sat there all night watching the stars until tord had to go back in.

"so long flower-child."

"goodnight nebula-boy."

"i love you."

"i love you too."

tord kissed his forehead and ran off, leaving tom to think in the moonlight, his face illuminated as he stared after his lover.