Ch. 55- Namae wo Yobu yo (Anata no Namae wo)

Start from the beginning

"You should head to Hound Dog. You're incredibly shaken up, and he can offer whatever you need right now."

"O..Ok"

"You know where his office is, yes?"

"Yes, sir."

"Would you like me or Mic to walk you down?"

"..no, sir. I'll be alright."

"Alright, I trust you," He slowly begins to let go of me "While you're gone, I'll call every hero here and warn them of the situation. You're all going to be safe and ok."

I look at him and nod, wiping the tears from my eyes. I push myself off of the doorframe and stand to leave. My legs are a little wobbly as I walk out, but it's enough to get me to Hound Dog's office.

The last thing I see before I leave is Aizawa running towards the phone, Mic directly behind him.

-----------------------------------------------------

???'s POV

"You planted the note, yeah?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Did you see anyone pick it up?"

"Satou Rikidou of class A."

"Perfect. Now they know we're coming."

"I thought Yakuza hid in the shadows?"

"We do, but sometimes exceptions are to be made. Especially against these brats."

"Fair enough... but why exactly are we doing this again, boss?"

"For the girl."

"The girl?"

"Yes. She escaped me once.

It won't happen again."

---

Shigaraki's POV

"(H...Have any of you seen Rikidou?)" The shy boy of class A (Kouda, I think) asked us.

"Haven't seen him, sorry"

"I think I saw him run into UA's main building. Maybe he went to see Aizawa?" Touya spoke up next to me, and Kouda left with a quiet "thank you.."

"He's so cute" Toga smiled dreamily and cupper her face in her hands.

"We must protect him at all costs."
"I'll literally murder a bitch"

"Calm down, Jin." Iguchi pulls up Bubaigawara's mask just slightly to peck him on the cheek, quickly going back to his game of Animal Crossing. Bubaigawara quickly melts into him, hanging his arms around him and laying his head on top of his.

"Y'all so cute."

"Sako, I will literally kill you if you say y'all again."