"Xena" Trent try to confront her but her body shakes uncontrollably from the bones slowly breaking in her body that she was trying to prevent from happening but it still continues, her whine and sudden gasp for air made Trent worry even more.

"Xena it's Trent, I'm here" Trent said quietly and slowly walking to her body, Xena wish she could say something but if she did it would of came out as a gasp of air and a whine.

"Just let it happen" Trent said quietly while sitting down crossing his legs and rubbing her upper back and then going down to her lower back to make sure she understands that he's there for her.

"Stop... the... pain" Xena gasp each word she said and cries after Trent move her body against his body, making Xena lay her head and her back up against his body. Trent started to rub her stomach up and down trying to soothe her pain with his cold hand that could probably cool a burn and then she whimpers towards his cold touch but she felt less pain, more of a welcoming comfort of the cold and to her wolf slowly and she turn herself over to onto her side finally letting herself turn and her wolf sit upright to smell Trent.

"Hi there" Trent giggles at the mixture of the black and white fur wolf, the wolf sniff Trent constantly going up and down to make sure it was their mate that their sniffing till Trent pushing the wolf softly away when it was sniffing below his stomach.

"Don't sniff that part" Trent said not giggling anymore and then the wolf walk away and lay in a corner starring down at Trent.

"I'm curious how your not able to control yourself on a full moon but other werewolf's can? Especially up to this point, why?" Trent said while tracing over the scratchings on the wall.

"I'm curious, how long it would take you to shift back" Trent whisper slowly tracing over the odd scratches on the wall, he knew was from her and only her.

"Is that how many times you turn on a full moon?" He counted up to ninety-two and the wolf still stare at Trent, Trent face was bewildered towards the number.

"What am I not understanding about werewolf's?" Trent question, not understanding the logic of her turning into a werewolf every full moon but then a short male came down and look angrily at Trent.

"Who are you?" The male ask Trent, Trent got up to explain himself.

"I'm Trent, I'm her mate" Trent said but the male look like he was getting more angrier.

"I'm her best friend, Patrick told me you was down here" Andrew said walking over to her patting the wolf back.

"I shouldn't had left you alone" Andrew whisper but Trent was confuse.

"What's your name?" Trent asked Andrew and he hesitated to speak to Trent because he was a random male that smell of a vampire.

"Andrew" Andrew whisper and Trent sat back down in the corner.