___

First day.

River was the first to wake up and decided to order breakfast, while the two were still asleep.

"This croissant is soo good." Magnolia bit into the buttery pastry.

"Wait, say that again." Keanu said.

"Croissant?" Magnolia asked, looking at him from the table.

"Cwossant." Keanu mimicked, dodging the newspaper that she tossed towards the bed, meaning to aim at him.

"I'm teasing.. it's cute." He laughed, supporting his head on his hand.

Magnolia mumbled and took a few sips of her juice.

"Bite?" She offered River a spoon full of the fruit.

Although he was fairly full, River took the bite that he was offered.

"Are you going to eat some more, Keanu?" She asked.

Keanu scratched at his right ear. "Probably later.. I'm still getting over my diet for the movie."

He watched as she paused. "It's nothing drastic, I promised you that."

River decided to jump in, giving that they had an concerning "conversation" - he didn't want to call it an agrument - about the same topic a couple of weeks ago.

"We are here for 3 more days after today.. The 5th day, we will be packing up and leaving."

Magnolia and Keanu looked at each other amused as he rambled off.

"I was thinking that we should visit the countryside.. or like a wine vineyard." River said, looking through the tourist booklet.

Although he and Keanu had visited France before, it was never while they were in a relationship or for personal vacations.

They wanted to do something that they would all enjoy.

"We're underage, River."

At that, River looked up from the table and gave her a look.

"Oh.. excuse me." She said, laughing.

"I think we can get into one." He said, giving her a wink before turning back to the paper. "Besides, I do believe the legal age to drink is a bit lower here."

"I could used to a little walk anyway." She said, sighing while rubbing her stomach.

"It's 11:06 right now.. how does an hour and a half sound?" River looked at the two of them.

"Sounds good to me." Keanu said. Magnolia nodded in agreement.

• • •

"What are you looking at, Keanu?" Magnolia asked.

"You." He said, watching her in the mirror as she got ready for their afternoon.

"I love your hair." He said. "It's amazing how it bounces like that."

"It's a lot to deal with sometimes.." She said, putting it up in a puff.

"It's beautiful." Keanu said. "You're beautiful."

Magnolia turned to him and walked over towards him. Keanu placed his hands on her waist and met her in a kiss.

"Maybe you are a little cute." She said, once they separated.

Keanu laughed and responded, "Just not cute enough to get you to go skiing with me."