six.

Magnolia tugged at the dress that she had on, as Woody and Tony stood beside her

Magnolia tugged at the dress that she had on, as Woody and Tony stood beside her. They had just pulled up to the house and were getting out of the car.

Woody decided it was easier to just meet Keanu and River half way, at a gas station, and followed them to the house.

A house that was in the Hollywood Beverly Hills.

"Are we going to be a sacrifice?" Magnolia asked Woody. Tony let out a belly laugh as Woody lightly pushed her away.

"What? It was a legit question." She said in an faux innocent voice.

"Mag!" Keanu called out. Magnolia looked in every direction for him but couldn't see him.

"Right here." He said in her ear, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Hey, you." She said, turning to look at him with a smile.

"You look beautiful." He stated, stepping back from her.

"Thank you." She said bashful.

"Hey, Woody. Good to see you, again Tony." Keanu turned his attention to Tony.

"Hey, River." Magnolia stepped closer to him as the two others talked to one another. Woody took his leave and went to talk to some people that he recognized.

River didn't get a chance to respond, before a man launched himself onto his side.

Magnolia stood awkwardly, as they tousled with each other.

"And who is this?" The man said, once they came to a halt. He smiled brightly at her, then realization came over his face.

"This is the lovely lady that those vultures caught you two with, right?" He said, grabbing her hand to kiss her knuckles. "Johnny, sweetheart, welcome to my home."

"Nice to meet you, Johnny

"Nice to meet you, Johnny." Magnolia said politely.

River snickered as Johnny's face turned into slight confusion.

"She doesn't know me." He said in awe. "God, that sounded so conceited, huh?"

Magnolia smiled, since she wasn't able to stop her facial expressions.