twenty - two.

Aye. Shit happens! I'm just getting my life back in (semi) order.

 Shit happens! I'm just getting my life back in (semi) order

For the recap:

It'll be best if you re-read the previous chapters. They're leaving Paris and coming back to the States. 

But there's some slight tension between River and Keanu.

• • • • • •

"What's up, bab- uff!" Tony said, when Magnolia jumped on him.

He heard Keanu and River laugh as they set their bags down.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, after kissing him. "You normally work at this time."

"I was given a spare key before you 3 left, and I wanted to see you." He said, watching her smile.

"I missed you so much." She said, laying head on his shoulder.

"Keanu and River defiled me." She whispered, before he could respond with the same sentiments.

"Did they now?" He asked, he asked still holding her by the waist.

"Whatever she's saying, I refuse to admit." Keanu said, before heading back outside.

"Right in my backside." She said, in Tony's ear.

River overheard and almost swallowed his gum. "Seriously?"

"In the backside?" Tony repeated. "First of all, Mag, stop speaking like a granny."

"But-" Magnolia started.

"My baby done got worked in France." Tony shook his head, but she could see the amusement in his eyes and the slight smirk on his face.

River sat the bags with gifts down on the coffee table. "We'll have to mail these to your grandparents. Woody can get his later on." He said, fixing his glasses and turning to Tony.

"You, my friend, we have some things for you as well." Keanu said, returning with a large art folder.

Tony looked from River and Magnolia, who was just simply smiled and shrugged.

"Paintings?" Tony asked, surprised.

"Yes." Keanu said. "But you might want to wear these special gloves. The artist might be unknown, but you never know with original pieces."

"Wow." Tony said. "I wasn't expecting this at all."

"We take care of our own." River said, touching his shoulder. 

They watched as Tony put on the gloves that was handed to him and began looking at the 4 pieces of art.

Not much was said as they wanted to allow him to form his own thoughts in peace, but his smile told it all.