sixteen.

(a/n: If you haven't seen my community post, I've been dealing with my brother's upcoming wedding that is next week. I will get back on schedule afterwards.

+ I've been thinking about switching Tony's reference photo, because I can't find more than 2 photos of that person. I don't want to, because he's perfect for what I imagine.. We will see.)

• • •

"How does that sound?" Magnolia heard River ask her.

While Keanu was asleep on the other side of her, River sung some of his lyrics to her.

"Babe? What do you think?" River asked her again, looking down at her.

"I think I'm about to cum."

"Not yet." River removed his slick fingers from her.

(A/N: 😏)

"River!"

"Shhh, you'll wake Keanu." He said, looking at the sleeping form of her other lover and his best friend.

"The lyrics, babe. What do you think?" He asked again.

"The lyrics are beautiful." Magnolia said, touching his soft hair. "It shows the side of you that only the people closest to you are able to see."

"Yeah?" He asked, reaching back down to trace circles on her bud. "Should I change anything about them?"

"Depends on what you want to convey.." She answered in a shaky voice. "I-I like some songs that are extremely vague and leave the listeners guessing and.." Magnolia stopped once he inserted his finger inside of her.

"Go on." River mumbled, kissing her neck.

"I like when songs paint a vivid scene too." She said. "You can do both."

The lamp, that was on, allowed River to see her facial expressions as he probed his long fingers deep inside of her.

Magnolia turned her head, and because she was so close to Keanu, her face was pressed into his back.

"Mm." She heard Keanu groan.

River's fingers worked furiously inside of her causing lewd sounds to fill the room.

"Is that what we're doing?" Keanu spoke, sleep and amusement coated his voice.

"Open your legs, Magnolia." River demanded.

Keanu turned into his back, being careful not to smash into Magnolia's face.

"Baby, River's been torturing me for an hour." Magnolia moaned out, pressing her head into his chest.

"He has? For an hour?" Keanu chuckled, before helping River with her legs.

"Thirty minutes tops." River said.

They watched as she twisted from the assault that River was doing to her. His one hand worked furiously at circling her clit, while his other hand curved inside of her.

"Fuck, River." Magnolia gripped his left forearm.

"Cum for me." He told her. "That's it.. just cum for me, baby."

They watched as Magnolia made her last movement of spreading her legs wider; something they noticed that she did when she was about to climax while in missionary position.

Keanu had a feeling that she was a squirter, and he planned on seeing if his theory was true.

River lowered himself to her breast and licked at her nipple, while his fingers came to a halt.