SEOUL

C H A E Y O U N G P O V

I wonder what is so important that Momo unnie is in such a hurry to show us

Anyway I am CHAEYOUNG, PRINCESS CHAEYOUNG of the Fire kingdom. Nice to meet you.

We just followed Momo unnie where she was leading us. The place seems quite far since we have been walking for sometime now. This forest is quite big.

"Can you guys walk any faster" Momo unnie said. "Well excuse me, we are not the ones who were given super speed as a power" Nayeon unnie snapped back.

I just chuckled, even though Nayeon unnie is the oldest she sometimes acts below her age. Way below her age.

"Okay, okay stop nagging" Momo unnie replied. "Tzuyu ah, can you please carry me" Nayeon unnie said trying to act cute.

"Eew no, stop that it is irritating" Tzuyu said in a sarcastic manner. "Ugh whatever, can you just carry me" Nayeon unnie said again. "Okay, climb on" Tzuyu said.

"What about me" Sana unnie said trying to act cute too. "No way I am carrying the two of you" Tzuyu said. "Please" Sana unnie pleaded. "Okay climb on" Tzuyu said.

"Oh my God Sana, you are so heavy" Nayeon unnie said as Sana unnie was now on top of her. "I should be the one complaining. I'm the one carrying the two of you" Tzuyu said.

"What¡, you are the one with super strength. This is easy for you" Nayeon unnie said. "Ugh whatever" Tzuyu replied

Dahyun unnie was about to say something but "Don't even think about it. I am not carrying you too" Tzuyu spoke before Dahyun unnie could say anything.

"We are almost there, so please quit arguing" Momo unnie said. "So it's all of you that have super powers" one of the guys asked.

"Yes, it's all of us" Jihyo unnie replied him. "We are out of the forest" Momo unnie said. "Finally, thank God. Now will the two of you please get of me" Tzuyu said feeling relieved.

Y O O N G I P O V