INTRODUCTIONS

JIHYO P O V

I couldn't take the bickering anymore

I couldn't take the bickering anymore. Jeongyeon and this Yoongi guy have been bickering for what seems like hours. "We are TWICE. The 9 princesses of the FIRE kingdom". Now who are you" was what I said, so that they could stop bickering.

One of the boys gasped which was odd, why would he gasp. "So you guys are from the fire kingdom" another boy said. "Yes we are, is that a problem" Nayeon unnie said. "Yes, yes it is, a very big one at that" the guy Tzuyu was staring at said. "And why is that a problem" Tzuyu argued back.

It seems they know each other but aren't saying anything. "It is because we are from the ICE Kingdom" the boy replied. We all gasped. Oh and btw I am JIHYO, PRINCESS JIHYO from the Fire kingdom. Nice to meet you.

MINA P O V

I gasped, they are from the ICE Kingdom

I gasped, they are from the ICE Kingdom. Suddenly my battle instincts kicked in and it seems it is not only me cause I saw all my sisters ready to attack with their powers.

"Woah, okay come down. We don't want to fight" one of them said. Jihyo gave us a look and we knew what it meant, so we calmed down. "Girls, hair" jihyo unnie said and we automatically changed our hair to their normal colors. "So what do you want.

"We just wanted shelter, nothing else" the boy who gasped said. "Okay then you guys can have this place while we find somewhere else to stay" chaeyoung said. "And how are you going to do that" another boy asked. "Like this" momo unnie answered before she dashed off with her super speed.

The boys seemed shocked, I just chuckled. Hi, I am MINA, PRINCESS MINA of the fire kingdom.

JIMIN P O V