FIRE KINGDOM

NO ONE P. O. V.

The Fire Kingdom might look dreadful on the outside but on the inside it is a wonderful, mysterious place filled with wonderful creatures.

It was ruled by the king who had nine daughters. They are PRINCESS NAYEON who was the oldest which was followed by PRINCESS JEONGYEON , PRINCESS MOMO, PRINCESS SANA , PRINCESS JIHYO, PRINCESS MINA, PRINCESS DAHYUN, PRINCESS CHAEYOUNG, PRINCESS TZUYU.

The king ruled the kingdom alone as his wife had died after giving birth to their youngest daughter TZUYU.

The nine princesses where known for their visuals, superpowers and skills.

The princesses were also said to be very smart. Especially JEONGYEON who was the second born of the royal family.

The nine princesses said they should be referred to as TWICE or TEUDOONGI. But they are majorly referred to as TWICE.

PRINCESS NAYEON has PYROPORTATION powers which is the ability to teleport or move through fire.

PRINCESS JEONGYEON has PYROKINESIS powers which is the ability to create, control and manipulate also generate fire, flame and heat.

PRINCESS MOMO has FIRE MIMICRY powers which is the ability to have a body made up of fire.

PRINCESS SANA has FIRE BREATH powers.

PRINCESS JIHYO has HEALING powers.

PRINCESS MINA has SELF DENOTATION powers which is the ability to explode self and reform.

PRINCESS DAHYUN has MELTING powers.

PRINCESS CHAEYOUNG has INFLAMMATION powers which is the ability to burn things.

PRINCESS TZUYU has THERMOKINESIS powers which is the ability to create, control and manipulate heat.