Chapter 1

"Please explain to me why I need to go to training again?" Katherine eyed Clint as they walked through the S.H.I.E.L.D. secret base. "Everyone who's anyone knows that I am not short of strengths." 

Clint just chuckled at Katherine lightly as he lead them through the base. "Of course but since your recruitment is a little...complicated..Being reevaluated every so often is reacquired since well..." Clint stopped as he was trying to find the right words. 

"I'm a killer and I've killed more S.H.I.E.L.D. agents than that we've passed?" Katherine raised an eyebrow at him. She sighed as Clint lead her through the S.H.I.E.L.D. base, leading her to the training room where she was waiting to be evaluated. Katherine looked at the scene around her as she noticed just how many dirty stares she was getting from fellow S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. 

Katherine kept quiet as she just shot glares right back at the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, feeling their fear rise up as she thought they might actually wet themselves. Katherine scoffed as she glanced at Clint. "Still think this is a good idea?" Katherine asked Clint. 

He laughed slightly before slinging an arm around her shoulders as they continued to walk through the halls of the base. "Of course. This brings back old memories." He smiled at her as they continued walking. 

Katherine couldn't help but get this angry feeling inside. She knew that he was not talking about her but in fact the infamous Black Widow or Natasha Romanoff. Katherine felt the anger inside of her building as she thought of Natasha being close to Clint while she was away. But she took a deep breath and remained calm. Guess Bruce's lessons were actually working since normally she would have went on a rampage. 

She didn't know what it was about the Black Widow that made her want to rip her apart, but then again maybe she did. Katherine saw Natasha as a threat. Natasha was close to Clint and she didn't like the thought of someone taking Clint away from her. After all, he means the world to Katherine and if she ever lost him... 

Well, she didnt like to think about it too much. 

"I kind of think I shouldn't be here.." Katherine whispered to Clint quietly. She was doubting herself, questioning if these past couple of months were nothing but a complete and utter waste of time. She was never going to be good? She was the definition of damaged goods. She was not a hero, she was a villain and villains don't get happy endings. After every bad thing Katherine has ever done, there was no way that she expected to ever be forgiven. "It doesn't matter how much good i do, it doesn't matter how many people I save...I'm always going to be the bad guy. I wish doing good things could make me a good person, but they won't...I'm bad and I'm always going to be bad..."

"You'll be fine." Clint smirked at her, completely ignoring her concerns about her being bad. He knew she was a good person, he was just waiting for the moment he would finally see it herself. He believed in her, he'll always believe in her. "Trust me." He told her as he nudged her lightly.

"Always." She said that pretty quickly, without a second thought. Katherine trusted Clint with her life, she is in love with him and there was nothing no one could ever do to change that.

After a bit more walking, they finally arrived at the training room where she stopped dead in her tracks upon seeing who was in the middle of the room. "Romanoff." Katherine said with a rather obvious amount of hatred in her voice.