Chapter 11

Katherine unhooked her IV's; standing up and leaving her room in the hospital ward to go to her and Clint's room. She snuck past SHIELD Agents, not wanting anyone to know where she had gone. She slipped past one of the monitoring rooms, getting all the information on the Avengers latest mission as well as the location to where Clint and the others went off to. 

After getting the information; Katherine snuck into her and Clint's room. She lightly closed the door behind her, turning and the first thing her eyes went to was a picture of her and Clint in a frame sitting on the nightstand. She went over, picking it up as her fingers dragged lightly across it. She smiled before setting it down and turning towards the closet. Katherine opened both of the closet doors, her eyes meeting with her SHIELD uniform in it's case. She quickly unhooked it and put it on, zipping it up. (I imagine her superhero uniform looking something like this.) 

Clint told her to stay and rest but like they promised each other; if the other one is fighting, the other is going to fight

Clint told her to stay and rest but like they promised each other; if the other one is fighting, the other is going to fight. Clint's fight was Katherine's fight and her fight was his. 

Katherine quickly grabbed the picture frame, smashing it against the dresser and took out the picture. She stared down at it, lightly dragging her fingers over it one last time before closing her eyes. It was like in that moment everything that has happened to her ever since she met Clint flashed before her eyes. When she reopened her eyes, she smiled down at Clint's smile in the picture before folding it up and stuffing it into her inside jacket pocket, keeping it close to her heart. 

and with that, she made her way to steal a quinnjet.

*

In a matter of two hours; Katherine found herself landing a quinnjet right outside the bounds of a Hydra facility, which was located in Germany near Berlin, that was already in it's own fight with the Avengers team. Katherine cloaked the jet before closing her eyes and trying to focus on finding Clint. Once she felt his presence, she knew what to do. 

She started making her way towards him and the facility, he was inside. She took out Hydra agents the whole entire way there and not caring when she heard fellow Team Mate, Steve Rogers calling after her. Katherine busted through the doors of the Hydra Facility and her heart stopped beating for a second once she saw something on the floor that broke her heart. 

Clint's bow and surrounding his bow was blood.