Chapter 5

I pulled up my hood up onto my head, I started approaching this white-eyed person. Who was this exactly?

I felt my arms tighten around something. It was my swords' handles that yet, still glistened as I approached the darkness of the alley.

I got a closer range around this person, I stared deeply. It was a girl, she had brown hair that would be brighter in the sunlight, and of course her mysterious eyes.

She wore a blue vest, I could see a little bit of her green shirt below it.

"A dark creature, aren't you?" Was the first words I'd ever heard from her mouth.

I took a deep breath, right now I wondered how she would know that. "Yeah." I murmered with the best of my ability. "And you are?"

"Wolfbrine." She said simply.

I couldn't really tell her emotions, I couldn't see feeling in her white eyes. "And now that I'm here, what do you want." I said, just enough to hear.

I saw her tilting her head to the side, "Well since your here, why not a duel?" She said with enthusiasm, a smile curling at her lips.

I thought a moment. A little practice couldn't hurt. "Then, may I set my standards?"

She nodded, moving her head back to a normal position to listen.

"First of all, most of the time I'll be using my swords," I announced softly, "Use any weapon of your choosing, magic is allowed, but it won't be a fight to the death." I noticed how she perked up a bit at the 'magic part'. "Fair enough?"

"Of course." She said, pulling out a single sword. A heavy sword that was used for great impact, made of slick iron.

"Begin whenever you want to." I said silencing myself immeadiatly. All I wanted to do was concentrate.

She started to run towards me, then went to the side. She was probably going to aim to my side.

I turned around quickly, returning in a quick parry, swords meeting in contact. A slight spark was made.

I knocked the swords apart, returning in a distance away. I then swerved to the side, swinging the quickest I could to her arm.

She quickly dodged, but my sword met contact once again, sword flying toward the ground.

"You should give up now, you don't have your sword now." I said, I realized I said it with a slight growl.

She smirked, then started her pace toward me, I then saw complete light, lighting up the alley. She had made something.

Fire.

It knocked me back, my breaths getting heavier. I could feel the pulse of my heart. I forgot about the magic part. But...but now, I should rid her from the world.

I got back up, I realized the place now was illuminated by a red light. My eyes?

Don't question... Just... Kill..

A laugh erupted from my mouth, Wolfbrine stared at me like I was a different person.

My hood was flown back to the side, I gripped my swords tightly. I looked down at them. They could give me the pleasure of death.

My lips curled into a smile, "Let me... kill...you..." I said with a stagger. I had the same voice, same body. Why was she backing away now?

I desperately lunged at her. I need the smell of blood.. I need it now.

She dodged quickly, she got an advantage from my state of need. She pushed me down, pinning me to the ground.

"I know your better then this!! I mean, I just met you but.. I can tell you could be better then this!!" She yelled, tightening her grip.

I constantly struggled, she was stopping me from the pleasure of death.

"Stop...stop...let...me..go.." I said, tumbling around in her grip. "I need..to..kill you!!" I hollered madly.

She shook her head furiously, she reached out for something. She grabbed something. What was she doing?

I widened my eyes, one last laugh as the handle of her blade met into contact with my head. A huge sudden pain erupted from my senses.

It went all black by then.