Chapter 3: A late arrival

Start from the beginning

(Looks like that

(Looks like that.)
I landed gently in front of it and waited for it to see me. When it did I cracked my knuckles and neck. This is going to be fun.
(Author POV)
As you were preparing to face off against this monster of a Grimm, your old and new families were watching from different sides of the cliff. Vegeta, Trunks and Bulma has come without Ozpin knowledge and we're now watching from a device Bulma had made.
On the other hand, Summer, Tai, Raven and Qrow were all standing next to Ozpin who was holding a tablet to watch your performance. Ruby and Yang still hadn't noticed their parents but they were watching you on a large screen Goodwitch was providing.
Everyone watched you crack a few of your bones before you hovered a few feet above the ground. Summer was shouting at Ozpin though she she hadn't noticed what you were doing.
Summer: "Have you finally gone insane? Putting a Grimm like that in his initiation? Do you want him to die?"
Ozpin said nothing and merely pointed to the screen where it showed the Grimm charging at you. You hadn't moved an inch and continued to remain still, even as the Grimm neared. Then if threw it's claw at you and an explosion distorted the cameras. When the static cleared, everyone gasped at the sight of you holding the Grimm's hand in your own. People watched in amazement as you picked up the Grimm and threw it away like it was nothing. Then, you dropped the sleeve you had on your robotic arm and fired it up. A revolver ejected itself and you spun the barrel, loading in small Ki blasts that wouldn't explode until you let them. Slamming it shut and taking aim, you fired six quick shots then returned the revolver because it seemed to do nothing.
Meanwhile, your live audience were marvelling at your strength. Ruby and Yang has finally figured out who you were and had started smiling like idiots.
Yang: "BROTHER IS BACK RUBY!!"
Ruby: "I KNOW AND HE'S SO COOOOOOL!"
Trunks and Bulma were cheering which drew a few looks but it's not like they cared. Vegeta brings Vegeta just stood there with a pissed off look.
Vegeta: "He's holding back."
Trunks turned around and looked confused.
Trunks: "Are you sure dad? He's at the same power level as when me and him fought."
Vegeta: *Grunts* "He was not even close to full power when you two fought. He has always held back, even against me. No one knows his true strength yet, he has never shown it."
Summer had stopped shouting at Ozpin when you blocked that punch and now turned to the screen, watching with pride.
Summer: "My baby boy is all grown up."
Taiyang: *Nods* "He certainly is a lot stronger."
Raven: (to self) "I wonder what he's like in bed now." (Out loud) "His strength is incredible."
Qrow: "I think even I'd have trouble fighting him."
The Grimm had gotten back up and charged at you. It slashed and you merely stepped to the side with a bored look. A punch sent it flying into a tree and you dusted off you knuckle. This continued until the Grimm let out a loud wail, forcing you to cover your ears.
Within seconds, hundreds of Grimm were surround you. There were Ursa, Beowolves, a giant snake like Grimm that you didn't actually know the name of and even more of those things. You let out a sigh and loudly said.
F/n: "I guess I better get serious."
The entire ground shook and they felt it all the way to the cliff. The clouds above you parted like ripples in a pond and an explosion of Ki energy sent all the Grimm flying back. You took a step and vanished.
Vegeta and Trunks were gobsmacked because even they couldn't track your movements. Grimm started dropping and people looked confused but then you reappeared with a pained look on your face. You had got hit by one and were now bleeding. You didn't have an Aura, being a Saiyan and all, so any attack that was strong could hurt you. Vegeta knew this, but no one else did not.
Summer was foaming at the mouth and had to be held still by Raven to stop her from launching into the forest.
Meanwhile, you had recovers from your shock and crossed your arms in front of your chest.
F/n: "KAIOKEN!"
A red aura surrounded you and you set off again, slashing and blasting more Grimm. You worked through them with ease and soon it was just you and one of this big Grimm. The Kaioken has taken a small on you so you had to power down.
F/n: "Destructo Disk!"
You fired it at the Grimm but nothing happens and if leapt onto you, scratching and clawing at your chest. You let out a yell and threw it off. A second Grimm appeared behind you and you cursed.
F/n: "KAIOKEN TIMES 2!"
You attacked one, ducking under its swipe and kicking it away, then turned to the second so you could jump over it. You launched a high volume of Ki blasts at point blank and eventually destroyed if. You felt satisfied but the other one was back up and hit you through a rock, probably breaking a few bones.
It continued to pummel you as you desperately tried to get away. Then, you couldn't take it anymore. Something inside you changed and a golden light erupted from your chest. The Grimm was thrown off and you started a shouting.
F/n: "I DIDN'T WANT THIS, YOU DID!!!! NOW YOU PAY!!!!"
You reached up to your face and removed the eyepatch that Bulma had made for you. It was basically limited your Ki usage by causing a numbing sensation in your brain, as well as covering your missing eye.
Wind rushed around you and you exploded towards the Grimm, punching it into oblivion. You grapped a random chess piece and began walking back to the cliff.
Along the way you encountered a pack of Beowolves which you killed without even lifting a finger. Then, you spied a Nevermore high above you. You instant transmissioned onto its back and jumped up, kicking it straight down and forcing to into the trees below. Your hair turned golden and you began to shout something that could probably be heard for miles around.
F/n: "KAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAMEEEEE.................HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"
Your Kamehameha exploded in an huge blast that englufed everything within a hundred metre circle. A crater was made by the impact and all of the trees had been shattered into tiny pieces. The first was basically a wasteland now, of some of it was.
You returned your eyepatch to your face and suddenly, you collapsed in mid air. You began to fall and almost hit the ground, but someone had caught you.
(F/n POV)
I don't remember much about the last five minutes but when I came too, I was falling straight down. I didn't even have the energy to do anything so I just accepted my fate. But then, a soft pair of arms caught me and I saw a Face I've wanted go see for years.
Summer: "I've go you baby, my sweet little boy."

So, there you go. I literally started on this at 00:46 and finished if at 2: 24. I just got really into this one. I hope it came out good but then again I'm not gonna remember this later cu I'm so tired. Hope you all enjoyed, I'm going to bed before I die from exhaustion and goodbye everyone. Peace