"You guys are worse than I thought. What's so special about her? There is nothing. She is-"

"Shut your damn mouth because dead skin cells are coming out of it."

Jisoo left her jaw open in shock as Taehyung provided a scary glare directed at her.

She got the attention she wanted, but it wasn't the one she expected.

"You will take that video down. You will write out an apology statement. You will sincerely and whole-heartedly apologize to y/n, and you better be bowing at her feet for forgiveness. You will forever stay away from our sight. If you so much as see us walking down the hall, you will turn tail and go the longer way. If we hear one complaint from y/n, even the smallest of ones, you won't like what will happen."

"You can't make me do anything! I did nothing wrong. I'm never, in a million years, going to apologize to her!"

"I was afraid you'd say that. Then again, I'm glad we could discuss this topic. I noticed that your grades in Korean studies have been excellent, yet I have reason to believe that you rarely do the work. The professor seemed to have taken a liking to you specifically."

Jisoo's face blanched as a bead of sweat formed across her forehead.

"Are you insinuating something you can't prove, Seokjin oppa? Because I can guarantee you that I am a dedicated student."

"It's funny for you to say that. I know you have no shame, but to keep on continuing this lying act is really getting old. It is a known fact that his class is very difficult for all students, yet you come out with one of his highest grades. I find suspicion because I notice that you party... a lot. Do your roommates know of your, ahem, method of gaining extra credit?"

"You're the one making wrong assumptions! You have nothing on me!"

"Oh, once we've found out the truth, we've already been compiling evidence against you. You can't fight back footage, dear, now can you. If that's not enough for you, we know that your father is a known businessman. He is also a business partner with my own family, if I'm not mistaken. Your family has been in serious debt as of last year because of a large transaction your father made to make a particular woman keep her mouth shut. Your family is broken and you know this. If your little tutoring session with your professor isn't bad enough, we can break your family as well."

She was left silent at Namjoon's words. I could visibly see the cogs in her brain turning (well, as if she had any brain cells to work them). She couldn't get out of this.

My eyes widen as even I didn't know they had this much dirt on her.

"I can sue you for butting into my affairs!"

"I don't think that would be in your best interest. You can try, but all of your problems will hit the surface faster than you can blink. You lose Jisoo. Should've never opened your mouth and let Pandora's box rip open because of your envy. You've come to our attention now, and we intend to break you under the soles of our shoes."

"Why! All this confrontation for this girl! I can be so much better!"

"You can't. If anything, you're the last option we'd possibly pick. Now make a decision. Apologize to y/n and take down that damn video, and only suffer mild complications, or don't and we will fully take down everything you have. You know the power we hold, and you know that you won't win. How you set the difficulty setting on this matter depends on you."

Her face blanked as she looked at the floor. Her hands were curled up beside her as I could see her resolve weaken. She lost.

"You already know what I've chosen." She only murmured this out, yet we all heard perfectly.