"Ha ha but your not the one with the hands so....wait- shit I left my purse in the room" Ariana curses herself. I chuckle in victory "then it's settled" I say.

She sighs in defeat "next time I'm paying". My heart warms and my stomach twists in knots. Next time? There's gonna be a next time? Yay!!!

"Ok uh well, my wallet is in my right pants pocket...you have to reach and get it" I explain. I swallow the lump in my throat and she tucks her arm inside the hoodie and bends down slightly, adding weight to my shoulders.

She has me weak on my knees, not because of her weight but because her arm is sneaking around my abdomen and waist, trying to find my wallet. She clear her throat "you...uhm , you have abs" she states.

My palms begin to sweat, and I can tell she's noticed because I'm holding her thighs, still in a piggy back ride position. "Sorry I don't know why I said that" she says.

"It's ok uhm your getting close, just a little bit more down" I say. Jesus I'm so wet right now.

She finally finds my wallet and pulls it out of my jeans pocket quickly. "Your picture on your ID is amazing" she giggles. I roll my eyes playfully "let's go pay, you dork" I say.

We get back to the register and pay. When we leave and grab our bag Ariana accidentally drops the hat she was wearing. I squat down and grab it but as soon I come up (Ariana still on my back) I make eye contact with a familiar face from someone the crowd earlier.

"Shit" I curse to myself. The girl squeals "ARIANA!" . I wince at how loud she is. The girl looks behind her, I see who she's looking at. A large group of girls "GUYS ITS ARIANA !" she shouts.

"Hey y/n?"Ariana says. "Hm?" I hum as the girl in front of us struggles to get out her phone for a picture.

"Run" Ariana says. I nod and begin to run towards the elevators with Ariana in my arms. She laughs as she notices the girls chasing us. The bag of goodies in her arms and the baseball cap in the other is making so much noise yet I can still hear her fans behind us screaming for an autograph.

We enter the elevator and rush towards my room, shutting the door behind us. I thank god ashley ain't here, I'm glad she respected that I didn't want anyone here with Ariana and I. She's probably with her brother josh anyway.

We are a laughing mess as we push through the door. She throws everything on my bed and hops off of my back.

But we are still in the same hoodie.

She almost trips but I try to catch her as I turn quickly , only for her to bring the both of us onto the floor.

I look up worried that I might have hurt her fragile body but I'm reassured that I didn't when she bursts out laughing again.

I'm on top of her and the hoodie is what's keeping us in such a close proximity.

I laugh along with her but as our laughter dies down, we both acknowledge the position we're in.

She breathes heavily as she scans my face. I lick my lips and stare into her beautiful chocolate eyes.

I lean down. Her eyes flicker shut. I stop myself. We are going too fast.

I clear my throat and her eyes open wide as a frown appears on her face. I instantly regret not kissing her.

"Uhm er...here you get out of the hoodie first and then I'll get out" I say flustered. I have an undershirt so it's alright.

She nods. We get out of our position and get settled on my bed.

We lay down beside each other eating our snacks. I dim the lights and turn on the tv. "What movie do you wanna watch superstar?" I ask.