A little past.. A little present.

...............( 20 minutes before evrything started this morning )............

Elizabeth's POV :-

By the time I was already awake ,staring at the ceiling of room thinking something random. I was too lazy to get up and besides,it wasn't that late either..
"I wonder what happened to that warrior girl from before.. I hope everyone's handelling her well.." I thought.

My headache from yesterday had lowered a little but its still striking from time to time.Thankfully, I was informed by Howzer about the whole.situation yesterday...So, I decided not to barge in the tavern in the middle of the night.
"I think I ate something wrong at the feast yesterday.." I muttered before I finally decided to get up.
I was still wondering on my foolishness to leave the sins in such an emergency situation yesterday.. But my headache went so bad that I couldn't hold it anymore.. and I didn't want to worry them anymore than they already were.

"The weather is quite calm today.." I stated as I made my way to the window finally deciding to get up.The surroundings were fresh just like every morning but yet something struck me off..
"This day seems uncalm.." I muttered even without realising my words.. Which startled me to think about what the hell was this feeling..? I've never felt like this before?
"Huh...I think I've really lost it now.." I was about to shrugg it off but suddenly that feeling waved through me again..all the way up through my body.

Narrator's POV:-

As soon as Elizabeth felt the chill.again,her face suddenly fell off. "No.." She muttered "Something's definitely not right..!" She quickly ran through the door to the corridors..

As she reached the bottom, she felt the chill again "Its...Its coming from the forests!!" Elizabeth exclaimed as she quickly drifted to her left.
"Open those gates!... QUICK!!" The guards did as they were ordered and quickly pushed open the main doors.But till the time they could even ask anything Elizabeth spread her white ,shiny wings and flew out of the castle.

"Eh?...What just happened?" One of the guards muttered glaring at the long gone princess.

......................

Elizabeth just landed at the mere entrance of the greenery. Looking forward as her heart started sinking even more ,the day had barely began and the forest was deep dark.
"Looks like something's in there.." she said as she gulped in nervousness. The bushes were shaking vigorously like something was coming near. It was still much dark,and so it was impossible to make a clear image of the surroundings.

Elizabeth alerted herself as she moved her hands to form a slight arc,not to attack,but to lighten the area.
*scrubble* *crush* The sound of the bushes got louder as Elizabeth slowly tiptoed towards it.

And suddenly ! A figure jumped out of the bushes in front of her!!
Inspite of giving some relief, Elizabeth's arc instead form dangerous shadows on the person's face causing her to look even more terrible.
It was.... 'Jericho'!

 'Jericho'!