Meliodas...Our enemy?!

The 5 sins could be seen sitting in the discussion room with the two princesses except for Elizabeth.
Soon Elizabeth could be seen entering from the main door with hawk behind her.
She looked at the sins and smiled at them.
"So they're gone?" Ban asked in a bored tone resting his head on one hand while Elaine smiling at him.

"Yes.. All the guests have now returned including the knights from the other kingdoms."Elizabeth replied with a faint smile on her face. "Isn't father here yet?" She asked in a soft tone.

"Nope.." Diane asnwered."You highness has asked us to wait here..He wants to show something to us." Merlin continued gazing at Elizabeth.

"I see.." Elizabeth answered dragging one of the chairs for her to sit.

"Princess?" Merlin asked giving a sigh to Elizabeth.

"Hmm?"

"You sure aren't worried about captain right?" Merlin's sudden question drew everyone's attention.

Elizabeth simply gave a smile and replied in a calm.voice " Not at all..He could take care of himself,I know.."

"Yeah...After all he now possess some damn freakin powers..He's too dangerous now!" Ban said in a monotone pretending to be serious but his attitude was brought down the moment Ellaine gave him an angry gaze. "I know..I know..Just kidding."

Their conversation was continued for a while before Bartra finally arrived holding a thick book.in his hand followed by Gillthunder,Howzer and Griomoire.
The book was navy blue in colour with designer golden metal borders. The sins looked at it curiously specially Merlin,who holds a keen interest in knowledge and books like such fascinates her a lot.

King Bartra simply put the book on the centre table and held for a while before speaking.
"I apologise for the delay.." He continues "There is a special.reason that I've called you all in here." Bartra suddenly noticed that Meliodas was nowhere to be seen.[I guess he hasn't returned yet.Well...Good timing for me at least.]he thought.

"Ahem..I summoned you all.here to show you a precious item that related to a vision I saw yesterday morning." Even before completing himself ,Bartra could sense everyone tensing up a bit.

"You saw a vision? Why didn't you tell us before then?" Dianne asked ina sudden panic .More because she knew that Bartra's vision mostly signifies a bad event that's sure to occur and the sins along with the other people have already been through enough for now.

"Calm down Dianne.."King said while patting Dianne's shoulder softly..
"Well..I was waiting for the precise moment to gather everyone and discuss what's to come." Bartra replied in a serious tone as he made his way to his special chair.

"But...Meliodas's still not here yet..How's this moment precise then father?"(Elizabeth)

"That is what makes this moment precise..What I'm gonna discuss might be better without him here." (King Bartra)

"What..?" Everyone in the room was stunned but Bartra always has his reasons for every word he speaks.May be there could be something that Meliodas should not know?

"Got that..Its fine..So what is it?" Ban asked in an irritated tone.Hiding something from his best friend wouldn't be so easy for him,he knew that but he decided to make a decision after listening to what Bartra has to say.

"The time's near.."Bartra continued "The time of heartbreaking reunions and confessions for the demon ruler. " Bartra closed his eyes in sadness"Blinded by the love of a lost loved one the demon ruler is bound to make hasty and wrong decisions resulting in intense chaos upon the world as well as our beloved kingdom."

After Bartra finished an imense silence filled up the room.No one was in the state to utter anything. Bartra's visions never lie,and everyone was aware of that.But believing this one was an equally difficult thing. "You-You mean..Meliodas?." Hawk asked..

If what Bartra saw is the future,then it means that soon the kingdom will be in great chaos and Meliodas will be the reason behind it?Is he gonna become thier enemy?

Everyone was shaken from within but the first one to speak was obviously Elizabeth.
" Father! Did you saw clearly that it was Meliodas?" she asked as she stumped loudly on the table.

"Ye..Yes.Tell us please.!" Everyone was desperately awaiting the answer while Bartra thought deeply before answering.
"My dear Elizabeth and all the people here, I only used the world 'Demon ruler', I never even once said that it was 'Meliodas'.."

A sudden wave of relieve flushed through everyone like someone lifted up a huge load upon them. " HUH..You really scared us this time-" Elizabeth spoke but was cut off by her father." But, that too doesn't mean that it couldn't be Meliodas..Because he is the one we refer to as 'The demon ruler' didn't we..?"

"Just what are you trying to say..? Say it clearly!!" Ban finally broke out in anger "You want us to doubt him again?! Just say it already!! But I would never leave his side,no.matter what!" He stood up with a thump and gazed furiously at the King.

"Huh...I know what you are feeling right now Ban.. But I.would say it clearly.." Bartra stood up and walked towards the window.
"A certain 'Demon Ruler' will emerge as a threat to us all..Wether it be Meliodas or someome else..We must take precautions before every move." Bartra said in a serious tone while the others glared at him with nothing but confusion in their mind.

"And what's with that book?" Merlin asked in a deep tone gazing at the book from the start.

"Gillthunder and the others found it in the ruins during our last battle with the demons. They found it suspicious as you can clearly sense a mystical aura from it.I'm greatly thankfull to them for that." Bartra made his way to.the book and picked it to show.it to everyone.

"This book here, people.. " Bartra's tone grew lighter and brighter "Is the key to stop what's coming!"

"What!? This book?!" Everyone exclaimed all together in a surprised tone.
"Yes.." Bartra simply uttered a single word.

" But-But how so?!" King asked as he flew towards the book.

"I'm affraid I'm not particular of the details.."Bartra replied earning a sigh from everyone. "Ahem..But as per my visions.. This book has a very crucial role in finding a way to break through this situation."

"This book..." Merlin uttered to herself gazing at the book."It seems familiar.." she said in a very low voice.

" A hasty descision made for a loved one...That sure sound like Meliodas but.."Elizabeth clenched her fists tightly as the other sins were still gazing at the mysterious book.