MELIODAS!!... I HATE YOU!!

The girl fainted as Meliodas held her tightly in his arms. The girl was just an inch taller than Meliodas.
Time stopped for a moment as everyone tried to process what the hell was happening..

"Easy easy..Rest for a while.." Meliodas whispered to the girl in a very low voice.

"What?" Dianne asked in a confusing tone."What do you do..Captain?" King added as everyone looked at Meliodas with doubtful faces.

Suddenly a wave of wind flew past the kingdom like.it was fated to do so causing the girl's hoodie to flow back revealing her face to everybody. ( For a reference of how she looks..See the above photo.)

A sudden wave of surprise flushed through everyone.."What..?!" was everything they could say..
But the ones whose faces looked the most pathetic right now were all the men especially King.

"She..She is a ..Girl? Don't tell me that the one who kicked out Ban's butt was..A girl?! Hehehe" King looked awkwardly at Ban as he glared at him angrily..

"Yeah yeah..Atleast she's way better than you!" Ban replied in an imitating tone.
"What? Say that again you.. Greedy fox?" And there began King's and Ban's usual clash...

Elizabeth's POV:-

Everything was so confusing just a moment ago..And now we found out that the Hooded person was actually a girl whose age was just the same as Meliodas. Atleast in appearance ,I guess.

"What? Say that again you..Greedy fox?!" King and Ban were about to start a fight but I interrupted them.
"Ban..The reason you stepped out of the fight suddenly..was it because you knew?" I asked Ban as he looked awkwardly at me and Meliodas before answering.

"As a warrior,there are some rules I follow Princess.." Ban said seriously "One of them is to never attack a girl unless the situation calls for it...and such a cute one over that..? No way.."He added as he looked at the girl again.
"But this wasn't the only reason for me to not fight.." He hesitated for a moment.."I mean she is DAMN strong Man.. Anymore of it and I would be dead.." Ban chuckled as King gazed at him with an 'I'm not done yet' look..

"Enough of chit chat now.. " Meliodas interrupted " We should head back to the palace now.." He said as he lift up the girl on his shoulders.
"Captain..Don't tell me...Ar-Are you taking her along?" Dianne suddenly emerged in front of me,she looked worried ,but also wanted to ask the same thing.

"Nee..shee..shee.."Meliodas gave his famous inocent laugh as he stepped towards the kingdom. "What do you think? She's pretty cute right?" He laughed it out and we all followed him to the palace..

Time Lapse 0000000

The Girl's POV :-

(Inside the Palace's Big Hall)

"Ow.." I whispered as I slowly opened my eyes..My vission was still blurry but it gradually cleared up..
I could see several people in front of me, 2 of them were flying mid air.. Who else could they be?
Ofcourse they were the Seven Deadly Bugs!..and some other low lives including Bartra..
I was right now tied straight by green magical chains emerging from god knows where! DAMN that Merlin!

They were talking to each other casually like I wasn't even there..
"Captain! How did you know that she was actually at her limit?" Merlin asked Meliodas as she glared at me mysteriously..(I was pretending to be still blacked out)..

"Oh yeah..I mean ..it was impossible to read her face..How did you do that?" The serpent's sin Dianne asked..How did she got smaller again? Anyways..I was waiting for Meliodas to answer since knowing my weaknesses is crucial to me..

"I don't know...May be just a lucky guess." Meliodas gave his stupid grin and I could tell that he was lying. "Besides..Ban could tell you better after all..He hit her wherever possible ..isn't it Ban?" (Meliodas)

"Yeah...she's tender and cute.." Ban replied with an idiotic chuckle.. HUMPH...I'm gonna kill him the moment I get the book..He called me TENDER?!!

"These idiots have no crucial information to provide me..I am just wasting my time again.." I muttered to myself as I took deep breath.. I opened my eyes as I saw the book was in front of me on the table..How careless could they be..??!

"Haaah!" *Clang* I broke the chains with force as I ran towards the book in an instant.. "Give me that BOOK!" I screamed as I reached for the book..
"She..she broke through my chains?" I could hear Merlin's words as she looked at me with surprise..

There was a window just beside the table and the Moon light was about to reach the book's centre crystal..I can't let it HAPPEN!!

I jumped and landed on the book but I collapsed with someone.. But I didn't saw anyone standing there...so how?
"Meliodas!" The third princess screamed as she came running towards me.. I looked in front only to see that Meliodas,who was feet away from me just now, was already holding the book trying to snatch it from me..

"He-He's fast!" I spouted unconciously causing him to hear "Thanks!" He replied..
"Argh!!!" I was irritated as HELL!!
*Thud* We three crashed and fell on the floor..
Me,Meliodas and Elizabeth.. Idiots!! Yes! Me included! This time I'm really messing up! Shame on me!!

"Leave it!!" I tried to pull the book away but it was too late.. We three were already lying under the moon light coming from the window..
"No..No..No..No..No..No!!" I screamed as I saw the blue crystal break.. One crack appeared,then four cracks,then eight cracks and then several cracks!!
*Trick..Trump..Clark* sound came and the crystal pieces scattered in mid air..

"Meliodas..Elizabeth! Get away from there!That..That book...!" Merlin screamed but it was too late.. The blue shatered pieces soon dissapeared in front of us..
I couldn't do anything but clench my fists in vangeance and frustration.. I can't believe I messed up.!! Its all because of that MELIODAS!!

"You.." I looked at him with a serious-anger filled gaze..I could feel the other sins tense up a bit from my aura..
"YOU WORTHLESS INSECT!!" I screamed as my hands turned into sharp black claws..
Surprised huh? ...Anyways..

Seeing me coming ,Meliodas pushed Elizabeth away in a moment..
"Meliodas! no!" Elizabeth screamed but its of no use now..

"Wha- what's with her hands? " Ban was starteled and so were the others...

"I HATE YOU!!!" I was mad..and its all because of him..so I jumped on him without giving it a second thought..

"Uh-Oh.." He said..

What's gonna happen now..?🙄